• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What browser do you use?

What browser does everyone use the most to browse the Internet?

• Total voters
many people will bash me but i have decided to reveal myself as a safari enjoyer. many people hate on it for whatever reason but hold your horses because i only use safari on my phone, i also have a mac so i do have the ability to use it on there but i prefer chrome just because it looks better on computers compared to safari.

i’m a safari girly as well since i only use my phone and ipad these days, but i use chrome if i’m on a computer/laptop.

I've used Firefox pretty exclusively for over a decade. I've used Chrome sporadically during that period, but never as the dedicated browser of choice. I used Opera for a period of time may years ago and it seemed fine.

I have a Chromebook, so I can't really use anything else, but the laptop (an ASUS Vivobook I believe) I used between my first Chromebook deciding to stop working and getting my current Chromebook had Edge as the default browser. As for mobile devices, I use Safari on them all.

I used Chrome for a long time, but I switched to Firefox about a year ago and it works just as well if not better, so that's my browser of choice 💕🦊

Mainly Safari since I am a mobile user, but if I need to browse this site on a laptop, I’ll use Edge.

My browser of choice is Chrome, but it's mainly because I have a Chromebook. It's also what I'm most used to - I've tried my hand at Safari and Microsoft Edge, but I'm just not used to them.

Microsoft Edge because I'm edgy

Nah, but for real I just use it as my default browser cause I haven't changed it. I do have Firefox downloaded, but I only use that in certain instances, like if I need to take screenshots on Crunchyroll. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On my laptop and work computer, I mainly use Firefox. I've been using it for 17 years now, and I've never really felt the need to use any other browser like Chrome unless I want to separate what I'm doing out of my normal browser. On my phone I just use the default Samsung Internet Browser since I don't really use it enough to be bothered to download and use one of the other mobile browsers, lol.

want to be a firefox user full time but the check scanner at work will ONLY WORK with a chrome extension. firefox @ home, chrome @ work.

firefox forever ! love its features and security. ghostery is also good for some private browsing 🔥

I have used Firefox since I was a wee lass on the interwebz, old habits die hard

Brave, its like chrome but awesome, built in adblock, access to chrome extensions, and googles weird tracking disabled 🔥

I used to have Chrome but now I use Opera GX and I really like it! The Whatsapp and Spotify widgets are really handy and I like how it looks overall.

i like using chrome if i'm using my desktop computer which runs on windows, and then safari if i'm using my phone or ipad!

generally safari at home and most places out as I'm usually on my phone if not in the house but at work I use chrome 95% of the time and internet explorer very briefly as one of the programmes I need will only run on it

Back