• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What browser do you use?

What browser does everyone use the most to browse the Internet?

• Total voters
Once a Chrome user, always a Chrome user.

Though on mobile, I use Safari because I hate how reddit has changed it where when you open a post, it opens a new page. I'll still use Chrome for everything else on mobile.

i use safari + duckduckgo on my phone (the latter mostly just for the forums and other links). on the computer, i use chrome. might start hitting up brave instead of safari for my phone though after what someone said a few posts ago??

I use safari on my phone, and google chrome on everything else. I just don’t see the point in downloading Chrome to my phone if I already have a working search engine.

I use Chrome at the moment, and have for years. However, I keep hearing about a future update for Chrome that would essentially break adblockers, so if/when that happens I'll be switching to Firefox as my primary browser.

Microsoft Edge because I'm edgy

Nah, but for real I just use it as my default browser cause I haven't changed it. I do have Firefox downloaded, but I only use that in certain instances, like if I need to take screenshots on Crunchyroll. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have officially switched to Firefox recently. It seems to be running especially smooth for what I need it to. I'm also using a VPN so I don't have to deal with ads anymore.

Anyway, goodbye Edge. It was nice knowing you.

Safari. I used to use Chrome but found it drained the battery on my MacBook a lot quicker than good ol' Safari which I've never had an issue with.

Chrome! I use Safari only if I'm on my phone or ipad, but I definitely prefer chrome. I did use Firefox very briefly when chrome was having issues on my family desktop, but that's been fixed.

I use Chrome but I also got a Ipad recently and now I also use Safari sometimes but my get go is usually chrome :)

Chrome mainly. Vivaldi has been recommended heavily to me, but I haven't felt a strong need or desire to switch yet.

Firefox is my default browser on my laptop and work PC. 🦊 I'll use Safari on my iPad, but I don't need to use it often.

Chrome because I have grown far too attached to my browser extensions.

I voted for Edge too, since I use that for work (it's what the users use, so it's what I'll develop in). I actually think it's alright, but I am not a fan of the updates they keep pushing (bing buttons at the top right? A sidebar? A border frame around the entire webpage?). It feels like the old days of unwanted toolbars and I have spent far too much time turning off the needless microsoft screen clutter after updates 🙃

I have officially switched to Firefox recently. It seems to be running especially smooth for what I need it to. I'm also using a VPN so I don't have to deal with ads anymore.

Anyway, goodbye Edge. It was nice knowing you.

And now I've switched again because FireFox was being a load of :poop:

Now I use DuckDuckGo, and it's very efficient for what I need. Haven't had any problems with it so far, compared to the other browsers.

I use Safari on my iPhone, and Google Chrome on my laptop. I voted for both on the poll.

I was a loyal user of FireFox for almost two decades when they made a key update that broke compatibility with numerous popular add-ons and then effectively told their userbase to stop crying and get over it when they complained about it. And this wouldn't be too bad for me (most of the plugins I use were quickly updated to work on newer versions of FireFox) if it didn't also start causing my computer to crash for seemingly no reason.

So until I find something better, I've been using Chrome. I don't like it, because Chrome is the most resource-intensive power-hungry browser on the market. There is no reason that basic web browsing should take almost 1 GB of RAM. It's absolutely inane.

I still use FireFox on mobile. There's really no advantage to it over mobile Chrome, at least for my use case, but I do like the interface a little bit more.

i'm 30 now and losing my religion so i don't use cool browsers anymore

i'm using the fox of fire

chrome! i grew up using chrome and i honestly have too many browser extensions for my own good.

The satanic one, although about a year and half ago I decided to try out DuckDuckGo in an effort to reduce my use of it (so now I find myself wandering between both realms).

Back