• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Are Your Most-Played Switch Games?

Sadly, my switch is back on the way in the mail so I can't actually look at the hours. Although a good thing, because it is BACK from repair, so I am hoping I will have it next week sometime.

But my most played games was Animal Crossing, BY FAR. By probably double the hours or more of my other games. The next two were Harry Potter Lego and then Luigi's Mansion 3. Any others I really haven't played enough to bother knowing how many hours.

Doing Top 5 as I don’t have a ton of Switch games.

• Pokémon Shield - Played for 400 hours or more

• Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Played for 150 hours or more

• Stardew Valley - Played for 40 hours or more

• Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Played for 40 hours or more

• Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! - Played for 25 hours or more​

1. ACNH - 530 hours+
2. BOTW - 100 hours+
3. Moonlighter - 20 hours+

I had a PS4 and a PC before the switch, so I played a lot of games that I may have gotten on Switch on other platforms first. (Plus...other platforms tend to have better sales). But with AC and BOTW alone, I'm happy with my switch purchase.

AC:NH - 285h
LoZ:BotW - 30h
PKMN:LG,E - 25h
PKMN:SH - 15h
SMO - 10h
Hiragana Pixel Party - 1h
Mario Party - Haven't Played Yet

I literally just started playing BotW maybe a week ago even though I've had the game for a while (Just like Mario Party. Have had it for a while, but have yet to play it). So, those numbers are going to rise, at least for a bit because I'm not too sure if I am good enough at the game to do the guardians none the less Ganon.

I'm thinking of selling my PKMN games. I'm just so...dissappointed.

Actually forgot about SMO! How silly, it's a good game. I'll restart that once I see how far I can get with LoZ.

I don't know the top 3, but all I know is that Animal Crossing is not 960+ hours :)

Splatoon 2 will be in the list too with at least 100+ hours and I think.... Farm Together which is also 100+. Or maybe Mario Kart Deluxe.

I played Animal Crossing New Horizons for about 675 hours, Overwatch for 220 hours, Super Smash Bros Ultimate for 210 hours, The Legend of Zelda: BotW for 170 hours, and Splatoon 2 for 95 hours

had close to 500 hours on mk8d on my og switch, wish I could have about 400 of those back

My top 5 is ACNH (500 hrs), Splatoon 2 (200 hrs), and Pokemon Shield (150 hrs), Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (95 hrs), Fire Emblem 3 Houses (90 hrs) (tied with Stardew Valley)

My top 3 are:
New Horizons - 470+ hours
Farm Together- 140+ hours
Pokemon Shield- 100+ hours

BOTW is still my most played game at ~450 hours, followed by ACNH at 300 something hours, then Pokemon Sword, Overwatch, and Stardew Valley between 50 and 100 hours. Everything else is 10 hours or less.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 210 hours
Animal Crossing: New Horizons - 190 hours
Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition - 50 hours
Crypt of the Necrodancer - 40 hours (Probably 100 hours combined with my steam time on it)
Dragon Quest XI S - 40 hours

If we're including apps, I've currently got YouTube at 2nd place with 200 hours.
Also, it's likely that I have Xenoblade Chronicles 2 at around 75 hours but I haven't played it in a long time, I don't even see it on my play activity anymore so I can't get an accurate number.

My most played game at the moment is Animal Crossing and tbh it's the primary reason I got the switch to begin with. I should probably pick up BOTW again but I am overwhelmed at how large the world is that I get burnt out easily.

I'll list all of them that have at least 50 hours:

Splatoon 2 - 490 hours
Animal Crossing: New Horizons - 155 hours
Ring Fit Adventure - 145 hours
Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition - ~120 hours (no longer shows up on my play count, but I'm positive it was around 120 last I saw it)
Just Dance 2020 - 105 hours (20 from my account, but I mostly play on my sister's account because all the playlists I made were on there so I combined the hours)
Stardew Valley - 95 hours
Fire Emblem: Three Houses - 80 hours
Rune Factory 4 Special - 60 hours
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - ~50 hours (another one I can't see currently, but it was for sure at least 50)

Splatoon 2 = 2,695 hours
Animal Crossing New Horizons = 665 hours
The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild (when i'm playing it) = 290 hours
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (currently playing) = 105 hours
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle = 250 hours
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe = 40 hours
(if counted) YouTube = 650 hours

Sooooooo yeah this is my list

Top three:

Animal Crossing New Horizons 825hrs
Breath of the Wild 720hrs (completed three times including DLC)
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 445hrs (completed twice)

1. Animal Crossing New horizons (225 hours)
2. Breath of the Wild (150 hours) (i played 300 or so hours of botw on my wii u)
3. Splatoon 2 (130 hours)
4. Super Mario Odyssey (40 hours)
5. Stardew Valley (20 hours)
6. Pokemon Sword (15 hours)

then i have super smash for 10 hours, okami and mario kart 8 5 hours each and bayonetta for one hour... and those are all my games. yea.

At the time of this post, on my own switch:

1. Animal Crossing: New Horizons (2,310 hours)
2. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (345 hours)
3. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (190 hours)*
4. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (120 hours)
5. Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition (85 hours)
6. Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince (60 hours)
7. Mario Golf: Super Rush (40 hours)*
8. Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania (35 hours)
T9. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (20 hours)*
T9. Super Mario Party (20 hours)*

The rest of my playlist (4 more games) is at 2 hours or less. The ones with an *, I've put in more hours on another switch as well. I expect #6 to enter the Top 4 or 5 once I've completed it though. I'll have to repost once the next gen switch comes out to display the final totals!

Back