• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

My must have toppings are: pineapple, black olives, and sausage 😋 so good to me!! Sweet and a little salty with either ranch or marinara sauce ♡ heaven♡

I somehow haven't posted here. Might as well.

I love any topping on pizza, any at all (as long as it's edible). :giggle:

My insides absolutely detest me if pepperoni, sausage, or bacon is present on a pizza.

A plain pizza with a great sauce and cheese (+1 for the addition of basil) is my favorite, though I also love a pizza with BBQ chicken, mushrooms, caramelized onions, and peppers.

My favourite toppings are mushrooms, green peppers, and of course, onions! I sometimes request to have a little extra cheese too.

Has anyone ever tried cookie pizzas or fruit pizzas?
I've had a cookie pizza before. I was still in school and someone brought it for a party. It was simpler than the ones you posted, just a huge chocolate chip cookie with some frosting on it, but it was good. I don't go out of my way for them, though. I'll just buy cookies if that's what I'm in the mood for.

Those fruit pizzas look really appetizing. I've never seen them before.

Last edited:
I'm one of those that love pineapple on pizza. Hawaiian is one of my favourites, but I also like other toppings like pepperoni, mushroom and chicken/barbecue chicken.

My preferences are cheese, pepperoni, and sausage. Maybe fresh sliced mushrooms too if I'm in the mood for them. I don't really like any other toppings beyond those.

When it comes to toppings, pineapple is the GOAT. My favorite pizza with any toppings of my choosing would have to be normal crust + BBQ sauce + mozzarella + cheddar + chicken + bacon + pineapple. Basically a BBQ chicken pizza with pineapple. For pizzas more widely available, Hawaiian pizza or even a simple pepperoni pizza or any sort of meat-based pizza (with no toppings I don't like) will satisfy me.

I'm rather picky when it comes to pizza, so I like all these toppings, but I don't necessarily like all of them together.
  • Pepperoni
  • Black olives
  • Mushrooms
  • Meatballs
  • Spinach
  • Chicken
  • Bacon

I’m pretty picky when it comes to pizza toppings. I only like pepperoni lol

If it's a regular red sauce pizza, either just plain cheese or throw some jalapeños on there. I don't tend to eat red meat anymore, but I used to like pepperoni (and still would, but yeah, try to abstain nowadays).

As for white pizza, five years back I tried a pizza with garlic Parmesan sauce and topped with chicken and jalapeño. Love it, and it's become one of my go-tos when ordering from certain places.

My preference is pepperoni, cheese, sometimes tomato and basil like margherita pizza. Stuffed crust pizza and putting crunchy potato onto pizza is also my favorite.

I have two main different favorite combos:

Pepperoni, Italian sausage, and jalapeno peppers

Ham or bacon and pineapple

But a plain cheese or pepperoni is always good too

I do really enjoy margherita pizza too

I can only tolerate plain cheese. Whenever I try a pizza with toppings I can only taste the topping and nothing else. Having it with just cheese lets me taste the pizza itself. If I wanted to taste pineapple or pepperoni I’d just eat it separately.

I like Neapolitan Margherita with basil

Maybe it sounds basic but when you can make something that simple that well, that’s kinda peak to me, and there’s a reason cheese and sauce always go together

I used to be a strictly plain cheese and margherita person (I went for a short period of time liking sausage but quickly got tired of it). But then, sometime around late 2020, I kid you not, my subconsious desire for pepperoni started manifesting in my dreams. I would be carrying a box of frozen pepperoni pizza, or making something with cheese and pepperoni… It happened often enough that I had to try it. Now it’s one of my favorite foods and I wish I could eat it almost every single day.

Back