• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

i don't eat meat so any meat toppings are an automatic no. i also don't really care for putting toppings on pizza in general, so just give me a basic cheese pizza... the only pizza "add-ons" i can ever really enjoy is stuffed crust tbh

I love pepperoni with black olives and yes, I like pineapple pizza too! The only topping I can't stand on a pizza is fresh cut onion, unless it's been caramelized before adding. I love onions, just not on a pizza, yuck!

I love mushrooms on pizza. It’s def the chewiness of them combined with the pizza. I love the combo sm 💃🕺

Honorable mentions go to peppers, onions and chicken since I feel that they all go well with pizza as well!

Pepperoni, mushroom & green pepper is usually what I get. Or good ol' plain cheese.

i’m pretty boring when it comes to pizza lmao, but pepperoni, red onions, mushrooms and green peppers have always been my favourite toppings. i unfortunately don’t get to have green peppers as a topping very often since the only time i eat pizza nowadays is with my parents and my dad doesn’t like them, but they’re delicious. i also don’t mind sausage as a topping, but my family and i tend to stick with just pepperoni haha.

i’d definitely love to venture out and try different types of pizzas and toppings one day, but for now i’m happy with keeping it simple and sticking to what i know i like. :)

sometimes pepperoni and canadian bacon usually just fresh sliced mozzarella, jalapeños, banana peppers, and onions. I love a spicy pizza!

My favorites are chicken, green peppers, broccoli, and corn. I also like eating plain cheese pizza.

im not a fan of pepperoni nor meat in general on pizza, my favourite go-to pizza toppings are mushrooms and green bell peppers, and if we're getting deals for 3 toppers i love tomato on there as well. that combo is my fav, but i also enjoy pineapple pizza! :lemon:

Pepperoni is my all-time favourite but I'm currently obsessed with ham & pineapple.

Pretty niche I guess but I love shrimps on my pizza! Also really love relish (though it’s more of a condiment than a topping, heh).

Ohh I love just cheese on my pizza! :3 I typically take out all the toppings on my pizzas and make them cheese pizzas lol.

Pepperoni. I’m a meat lover. Bacon’s good too though I haven’t had it on pizza in a long time. I’m not the biggest pizza fan.

Definitely extra cheese. I also like pepperoni, but not with extra cheese. Onions, peppers, tomatos are also fun toppings.

Back