• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros What are your button settings?

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
2023063021042700-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

Here's my button settings for now. I'm still trying to configure the button setting I have here. I've placed the jump input in the ZL button because I'm so used to Splatoon 3's controls.
(And I'm still trying to shake off the rust 😅)

What's your button settings or button preferences in Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Literally, the only thing I changed was turning off tap jump so I could up-tilt. I’m too used to the original button map to change anything else.

Typically for games like this, I won’t change the button configurations. I’m too used to the original to change anything. That’ll mess with my head, lol.

I just stick with the default GameCube controller button settings. I've never changed the button settings in any of the Super Smash Bros. games, nor any other games that I can recall for that matter.

Back