• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What happens if you lose your five star rating?

Lotusblossom

Prankster Crossing
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Kaleidoclover
Famous Mushroom
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Cake
Does the five star rating go down after recieving five stars? Do u get to keep the lily of the valley you've got even if your rating goes down?

Also my favorite part of the island has a lot of various items and I'm wondering if that's why she says I have too many things laying around or somthing like that because I've picked up like everything else now and she still says that.. but it's not like things laying around its like things placed

I know you can keep your current Lily of the Valleys but I don't think any new ones appear until you get the 5 star rating back. I have a 4 star island because my overabundance of trees and I still have my Lily of the Valleys.

Reactions: Doo
it is possible for the rating to drop (it could be because of too many weeds, trees, dropped items, etc) but you get to keep the already existing lily of the valleys! no new ones will spawn until your rating goes back up though ( •́ ̯•̀ )

So long as all your villagers have gotten the golden diy and you snagged a few lily of the valley you're golden!

The rating going down has no negative effects outside of disabled lily of the valley spawns (until it goes back up).

You cannot breed lily of the valley for more, so it's a steep hill to get lots.

My town is forever swinging between 5 stars and...way lower. I have lots of lily of the valley from back when I had the 5 star, and they stick around even when the ratings are bad.

It's pretty easy to get the 5-star back. Once you have the flowers and the golden watering can, I don't think a slightly lower rating really has any bad effects?

I've had my rating dip below 5 numerous times because of a lack of flower variety. I'm not a huge fan of flowers; I prefer bushes. The only thing you lose is the ability for new Lily of the Valley flowers to spawn until it reaches 5 stars again. I'm never bothered when my rating goes to 4, as it's less to pick up when doing flower control.

I mean...

Too Many Flowers.jpg

Like everyone else said nothing really happens! You get the gold watering can diy and any lily of the valleys that do grow stay. I have quite a few lily of the valleys i collected while i was at 5 stars early on, I tried to keep my island exactly as is for a while just to make sure i got some, because they do grow kindof randomly as far as i remember, but ive redone my island so many times im sure ive never made it back to 5 stars and i dont notice anything different lol

I know you can keep your current Lily of the Valleys but I don't think any new ones appear until you get the 5 star rating back. I have a 4 star island because my overabundance of trees and I still have my Lily of the Valleys.
I wonder how many trees is too many? I just planted a bunch cause I thought I had too little

it is possible for the rating to drop (it could be because of too many weeds, trees, dropped items, etc) but you get to keep the already existing lily of the valleys! no new ones will spawn until your rating goes back up though ( •́ ̯•̀ )

I got the vibe that "too many trees" wasn't a thing in this game.

I got the vibe that "too many trees" wasn't a thing in this game.
I really wanna know how many trees is too many though.. I wonder what rating like that pokemon island has with all of his trees... do golden roses stay golden? I'm assuming yes.. that kinda makes the five star rating pointless anyways if u can just have someone gift u the lily of the valley and golden roses u need.. but still its a goal I wanna get it personally

I really wanna know how many trees is too many though.. I wonder what rating like that pokemon island has with all of his trees... do golden roses stay golden? I'm assuming yes.. that kinda makes the five star rating pointless anyways if u can just have someone gift u the lily of the valley and golden roses u need.. but still its a goal I wanna get it personally

Yeah golden roses will stay golden, they don't degrade.
Post automatically merged:

Also you do get the golden watering can DIY from five star rating.

Actually same. I love having tons of trees but didn't know there was such a thing as too much until now :unsure:

I am pretty sure the only thing is that the Jacobs ladder flower no longer spawns. You still keep the ones you have but no new ones grow until you get back to 5 stars.

Back