• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What are you doing for Valentines Day?

Same things I do everyday I suppose. Work on my studies, snag some previously-unsold pretty heart-shaped junk off the stores maybe, then play games or something. Y'know, just enjoying being single without plastering facebook with annoying memes about how ****ty it is to be single on v-day even though in my experience couples aren't nearly as annoying as butthurt singles normally are but I digress

I'll probably get to see my dad give my mom some flowers, which will be cute <3
Hell maybe they'll be off spending the evening at some fancy restaurant together, and my siblings and I might have the house all for ourselves... so yay!

Last edited:
Crying about not having a boyfriend.

Eh , i dont need one anyways.

Oh and help a friend to get a girlfriend

probably cri ing

loljk im gonna give a friend a present and watch movies with some other frens and also probably writing 2/14/2017 on my assignments bc i got school OMMGH and a test the next day so gotta study

Last edited:
I'm going to talk to my boyfriend and stuff my face with food

Spending it with the love of my life......
video games

As far as I know just chillin' at home and exchanging gifts with my boyfriend (if he gets something in time...) I got his stuff all wrapped and tucked away and got him a silly valentine's card I hope he enjoys. I gave him 2 things early because I didn't want to wait, I got him a nice jacket since it's raining I didn't want to have it wrapped up and have him getting soaked for a week without it. XD And I got him a new chain for his necklace I got him for X-Mas because he broke the old one.

Going to go to class, come home, and probably hang out with bf while watching some streams.

I assume my girlfriend and I aren't going to do much on the actual day besides maybe facetime but tomorrow we are hanging out instead. Theres this place in Philly called Graffiti Pier and I think the plan is to go there add something to it. Another friend of mine's parents aren't going to be home tomorrow night so we might go over there for a Valentines day party afterwards

I love Valentine's day..Too bad I don't have anyone to spend time with that day. Instead I just fangirl over my favorite OTP.

is that bad?...

Last edited:
Back