What are you doing for Valentines Day?

Same things I do everyday I suppose. Work on my studies, snag some previously-unsold pretty heart-shaped junk off the stores maybe, then play games or something. Y'know, just enjoying being single without plastering facebook with annoying memes about how ****ty it is to be single on v-day even though in my experience couples aren't nearly as annoying as butthurt singles normally are but I digress

I'll probably get to see my dad give my mom some flowers, which will be cute <3
Hell maybe they'll be off spending the evening at some fancy restaurant together, and my siblings and I might have the house all for ourselves... so yay!

Last edited:
Crying about not having a boyfriend.

Eh , i dont need one anyways.

Oh and help a friend to get a girlfriend

probably cri ing

loljk im gonna give a friend a present and watch movies with some other frens and also probably writing 2/14/2017 on my assignments bc i got school OMMGH and a test the next day so gotta study

Last edited:
I'm going to talk to my boyfriend and stuff my face with food

Spending it with the love of my life......
video games

As far as I know just chillin' at home and exchanging gifts with my boyfriend (if he gets something in time...) I got his stuff all wrapped and tucked away and got him a silly valentine's card I hope he enjoys. I gave him 2 things early because I didn't want to wait, I got him a nice jacket since it's raining I didn't want to have it wrapped up and have him getting soaked for a week without it. XD And I got him a new chain for his necklace I got him for X-Mas because he broke the old one.

Going to go to class, come home, and probably hang out with bf while watching some streams.

I assume my girlfriend and I aren't going to do much on the actual day besides maybe facetime but tomorrow we are hanging out instead. Theres this place in Philly called Graffiti Pier and I think the plan is to go there add something to it. Another friend of mine's parents aren't going to be home tomorrow night so we might go over there for a Valentines day party afterwards

I love Valentine's day..Too bad I don't have anyone to spend time with that day. Instead I just fangirl over my favorite OTP.

is that bad?...

Last edited:
Back