What are you doing for Valentines Day?

my boyfriend and i are just like "happy valentine" and that's it
we don't really do anything special but it's cute

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

Spending Valentines with my brother as we are both single with the tub of Ben & Jerry's while watching GoSick (it's an anime). Misery loves company... right?

Sad Boo .png

I'm gonna spend the day being grateful for having a really wonderful best friend in my life, regardless of whether we can ever actually make it work in a relationship.

This sums mine up perfectly. Although I don't know if we'll even get any time together at all that day since we've both been busy lately. Just a movie would be nice.

Spending the day with my boyfriend :) I'm gonna make him cute heart shaped pancakes in the morning and then we have dinner reservations at a nice resteraunt.

Despite having a boyfriend for the first time in years, I am not doing anything for Valentine's day. We both think Valentine's day is silly and unnecessary so we don't celebrate it.

I hope all of the people who do celebrate it have fun though! ^-^

Listening to BTS' new songs kxkaiayuo
So hopefully my preorder will come on the 13th / 14th...... yeah no

My fiance has something planned for me, but I don't have any clue what is it. I have the day off luckily so I'm really eager to see what he's doing. He normally goes all out for these things :)

Probably enjoying the single life and how great it feels not to be obsessed over finding a date that I can enjoy V-day without crying about it.

8a05d3ca536b7bc9cfca82fbbb9a959f.gif

Same thing I do every day. Go to work, work out, hang out at home playing video games with my hubby in the evening.

Hopefully he'll be off for it. If he is, we'll go on a date or something and spend time together :) If he's not off, then I'll just stay home and play ACNL. Maybe Walker will be my Valentine instead... ; (

I'll be enjoying the first year in a while that I'm not obligated to spend money on somebody else and instead grab some overtime at work to get more money to spend on my #1 beautiful bae: me.

N O T G O I N G T O S C H O O L C A U S E H O L I D A Y

so i can at least spend my valentines day alone with my one true love: my pc

i would play persona 5 but it got delayed again smh

i'll probably just stay home and eat chocolate that i bought for myself

Oh yeah, it's half term! I totally forgot ;;
And I forgot I'll be at my dad's hnnnssnnsnsns kill me

Back