What are you doing for Valentines Day?

a friend o mine is trying to see fifty shades darker on valentines day and im just like
qcEFs0a.gif

I love Valentine's day..Too bad I don't have anyone to spend time with that day. Instead I just fangirl over my favorite OTP.

is that bad?...

I still fangirl over my OTP to this day. I will never grow out of it or get over how cute they are! Never!

my bf is surprising me w/ a date!!! i dont rlly care what we do tho

Hopefully school will be cancelled because of this blizzard and I can just stay at home and practice music all day like I do every other day. My saxophone and flute are my lovers tbh.

I'm single so I'm probably just gonna spend it with family, doing art and watching movies and eating chocolates and stuff.

wake up, go to school, not get anything, go home, and get chocolate from my fridge.

I have class in the morning and then my friend wanted me to drop by her house on my way back home. I'm not sure if she has anything planned but I hope we can watch movies together because I have a ton on my queue that I wanted to get through.

Dressing nicely. I'm going to give candy to a quote unquote, friend.

Last edited:
noT RECEIVING MY ALBUM as it probably won't come until March 14th wtf

I somehow got myself a Valentine's though heh heh heh
uwu

my boy and i don't celebrate but we went to the shops to buy yakuza 0 (which we got for super cheap), and then got mcdonalds aha
(super exciting bc there isn't one near us so we never get to have it, AND they had 24 nuggets for $9.95 yeahhhhh)

I have an essay due tomorrow, and a bunch of journal entries as well... So I need to go work on all of that x.x Will probably workout as well. And maybe spend time with my bf on cam or call or something.

I got a cupcake (that I couldn't eat) from work & decided to skip my last class just because. I really don't do anything for Valentines day.

Back