• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What are some of your favourite movies ever?

Diary of a Shinjuku Thief, Breaking the Waves, W.R: Mysteries of the Organism, Woodstock, Monterey Pop, Dont Look Back, Spirited Away, Insiang, Norte, the End of History...and probs more.

Also a bunch of good ol documentaries that are quite a lot of...

My single favorite movie is WALL-E. Most movies I watch years if not decades after they come out, but in this case, I was a fan around the time it came out in 2008. I got all the toys and got several WALL-E related stuff for my fifth birthday. After rewatching the movie almost two years ago, I think I love it even more, since I was older and could actually understand things. It's such a beautiful story and I always get this adventurous feelings through most of the movie, plus there were some really sad ans heartwarming scenes that pulled at my heartstrings. This movie just never gets old for me.

My favorites:
Silent Hill
Addams Family & Addams family values
Princess Mononoke
Dreams by Akira Kurosawa
First twilight movie (cheesy I know)
Nightmare before christmas
French movie called etr? et avoir (to be and to have)
Harry Potter series
First Pok?mon movie
Third Pok?mon movie
The cat returns
Blade
Resident evil
Van helsing

Hmm... my favorite movie of all time is a weird and obscure movie called Tamala2010 (definitely not for kids XD ). It's reminiscent of hello kitties old animation style but it takes quite a few twists that at the end of the day leave you confused and amazed. The movie makes almost no sense and it has one heck of a soundtrack (exclusive to the movie).

Hunger games, Cameron’s Avatar & Titanic, lord of the rings, Star Wars, Indiana Jones (somewhat), Airplane!

...I could go on

The devil wears prada would absolutely be my favorite movie ever!
I just love it so so so much! I've watched it countless times and I'll never be sick of it.
Other than that I like recent disney movies!

I love Aladdin a lot, but my favorite movie of ALL time has to be Forrest Gump.
It is a movie I can watch over and over again, and it'll still feel like it's my first time watching it. It's also one of the only movies that I can watch over again and still cry each and every time lmao. The only downside of the movie is that it's so painfully long, but for me- it is worth it.

Marvel movies, along with animated movies like Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, Ice Age, ect. I've missed out on a lot of great movies though.

not to sound like a weeb but i love the anime movies colorful, kimi no na wa and ookami kodomo no ame to yuki

My favorite movie would have to be Happy Gilmore. It's not the best thing I've ever seen but I grew up with Sandler and that movie always brings joy to me.

Pacific Rim and Arrival at least. I've seen the former multiple times too so it feels special, and it has a sweet soundtrack as well as interesting monster designs. The latter is a lot more thoughtful in tone, instead of being focused on fighting and action.

I think I could call Detective Pikachu a new favorite of mine as well since it was great and I'd like to have a physical copy of the film too. :D

Planes, Trains and Automobiles is probably my favorite movie ever, but I also like Airplane a lot!

oh god i have wayyy too many favourite movies.
off the top of my head, my favourites include;
- american beauty
- pulp fiction
- 2001: a space odyssey
- your name
- fight club
- interstellar
- ghibli movies
- a clockwork orange

I have a lot of movies I love (like all the MCU) but I'll list my top 5

1. Endgame
2. Winter Soldier