• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what movie/tv show can you rewatch a million times and never get sick of?

Spongebob! As for movies I could watch Harry Potter all day, every day!

I Think You Should Leave, the humor is weird but I swear it gets funnier every time I watch

For films I love the first Pokémon movie and Spirited Away - could always watch those, they’re both great movies and the Pokémon one in particular is very nostalgic

TV shows I love rewatching are usually short episodes, easy to watch and ones that can be a laugh - generally early Simpsons, Office US and Modern Family are my go to ones

I will never get tired of watching movies like Airplane or Spaceballs. I also watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation at least once or twice per holiday season as well and it's always just as funny as it was the first time.

the office! there’s probably more but this is the show I thought of as soon as I read the question.

TV Show : Over The Garden Wall
Anime Show : Asobi Asobase
Movie : IDK, Spirited Away is the one that comes to mind

Pretty much all the cartoons I’ve watched when I was younger so stuff like SpongeBob, tom and Jerry etc

I rarely watch movies or series more than once because there are many things I want to watch and so little time. But I watched:

Wong kar wai movies "Chungking Express" and "Happy Together" a few times and planing to rewatch "Fallen Angels" soon.
"Shaun of the Dead"
"Nightmare Before Christmas"
I watched the British series "Spaced" maybe thrice.

The anime "Ouran Highschool Host Club", "Yamato Nadeshiko", FLCL, and feel like rewatching "Mononoke"

Let's say a lot. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Tom and Jerry, The Super Mario Bros. Movie, Fruits Basket (both original and remake), Sanditon, Harry Potter, Business Proposal, and the list goes on and on. 😅

for movies, zootopia and a werewolf boy! for shows, weightlifting fairy kim bokjoo and alchemy of souls :)

i'm on my second rewatch of friends from the start! was not sure if i saw it from the start first time around though
also adding red dwarf to this list. i'm on my first watch through from the start (deffo), though i'd seen series 12 and a few episodes before, but ik i'll be rewatching the whole show soon heh

movie-wise i've seen sonic the hedgehog 2 twice but i'd easily watch it again lmao

Oh I can't believe I forgot this show in my last post: Columbo. I only started watching it during the pandemic, but though the quality was uneven at times, I thorouhly enjoyed it much more than I suspected I would. The villains are mostly well cast, and the ones that aren't either do a surprisingly good job with what they're given, or are bad enough to be funny. Columbo himself is an extremely easy to love character. A bit like Gumshoe from the Ace Attorney games if he were actually good at his job but pretended like he wasn't to throw criminals off guard. It's great.

[MOVIES:] Labyrinth, The Alien movies(esp. Aliens), Spaceballs, Predator, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Legend, Dark Crystal, The Big Lebowski, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Secondhand Lions, and many more!
[SHOWS:] Sonic the Hedgehog(SatAM), Swat Kats, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Bob's Burgers, The Venture Bros., Courage the Cowardly Dog, M.A.S.H., Gurren Lagann, and more!

I'll update my post and list more as I remember!

Last edited:
TV shows:
—British Bake-Off
—King of Queens
—the Pokémon anime
—RuPaul’s Drag Race
—I Love Lucy (and The Lucy Show)
—Downton Abbey
—Seinfeld
—Whose Line is it Anyway?
—SNL (the older seasons, though Beck Bennett was so very handsome in the later ones)
—Impractical Jokers
—Gilmore Girls
—Sister, Sister

Movies:
—Mrs. Doubtfire
—Ponyo
—Little Women (the newer one)
—Napoleon Dynamite
—Finding Nemo
—An American Tail
—You’ve Got Mail
—Beauty and the Beast (the cartoon version)
—The Incredibles
—Speed (with Keanu Reeves)
—Kindergarten Cop

A movie that I can watch over and over is Blades of Glory..... haha I know it word for word

And a tv show that I can keep watching over is The Umbrella Academy ☂️

Back