• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Welcome our new mods, Tina and Gandalf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there going to be any sages? Kaiaa,Thunder,& Cent have to stay Mods 4ever though.
Sages are just retired staff members, essentially regular users with a green name and secret board. Unless someone decides to bounce for personal reasons, I don't foresee any of the current staff leaving. Really I think I'll only get bigger.

Sages are just retired staff members, essentially regular users with a green name and secret board. Unless someone decides to bounce for personal reasons, I don't foresee any of the current staff leaving. Really I think I'll only get bigger.
there are DOZENS of Sages so don't go looking!(In the museum or brewsters cafe there is a post by smart_teck_dragon_15 and from what jeremy said he was one of the starters of TBT!

I know what sages are. ;-; I was wondering if there are going to be any NEW sages.

tina?

BRITTANY_TINA.gif
I CANT BREATHE.

I BET ONLY 2% OF YOU GET THIS OMG IM DYING

I expect great things from Tina cat, can't say the same about about Gandalf though (only because iv never really spoken with him). But I hope you both do great :)

Btw is there still a chance for people such as Jake, Cappella or Jav? I find these user very mod worthy.

Adol the red
Lassy
Jav
Cappella
Jake
Tom
Alice

And more I just can't think of.

Last edited:
I expect great things from Tina cat, can't say the same about about Gandalf though (only because iv never really spoken with him). But I hope you both do great :)

Btw is there still a chance for people such as Jake, Cappella or Jav? I find these user very mod worthy.

Adol the red
Lassy
Jav
Cappella
Jake
Tom
Alice

Um, unfortunately Capella is too young and adol the red left the forums

Uh oh, more people to troll us common folk with secret plans and collectibles...

...I mean YAY congratulations. *throws confetti*

EDIT: lul can't spell.

Last edited:

Adol the red
Lassy
Jav
Cappella
Jake
Tom
Alice

We couldn't even promote all the users I found "very mod worthy".

Your time will come eventually, BasonJurrows...

Um, unfortunately Capella is too young and adol the red left the forums

Adol did what now?!
Jeremy did say something about them looking for people 15 or older but maturity matters most of all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We couldn't even promote all the users I found "very mod worthy".

Your time will come eventually, BasonJurrows...
Who did you find mod worthy?

Last edited:

Adol the red
Lassy
Jav
Cappella
Jake
Tom
Alice

You had me at Capella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back