• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Welcome our new mods, Tina and Gandalf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats!
vhpy.gif

Congratulations to Tina and Gandalf on their promotions, and very nice to see members chosen from alternate time zones

YAY CONGRATS, ABOUT TIME YOU TWO BECAME MODS! <3
there's some people who didn't get modded and i'm honestly really surprised they didn't (can you guess the few people i'm thinking of)

Last edited:
omg!!!! congratulations, tina and gandalf!!!! ;v; you'll both do a wonderful job and you both really deserve it!!! yay <3333

Are there going to be any sages? Kaiaa,Thunder,& Cent have to stay Mods 4ever though.

Are there going to be any sages? Kaiaa,Thunder,& Cent have to stay Mods 4ever though.

Yeah, Jubs and Jer are both stepping down and the forum is being passed down to the current mods. Didn't you hear?

Gallows and Jason need to stay forever too, just as much as the others!

Last edited:
Congratulations! I'm sure it'll be a difficult and challenging job at times but I am positive your hard work will be greatly appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back