• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Welcome New Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats to all the staff!! reading through the names i thought 'yeah that makes sense'
Had the same experience. I got really excited when I read the names cause they were people I recognized and really think deserve to be staff members. I believe in you guys!

Congrats to the new staff members! I know you'll all be wonderful!

Congratulations guys!! I think all of you will make great additions to the team 😁

Thanks for the offer to join the team and thanks everyone for the kind words! They mean a lot!

I really love this site for its events and the friends I made here over the years. I'll be very happy to meet the rest of the team and to start contributing! <3

Big congrats to the new staff!! ( ^ヮ^)ノ 🎉 *:・゚✧ I've seen all of you around the forums and I think you'll do great work!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! They mean a great deal to this little bird haha.

This site means a lot to me, and it's been amazing being part of this community for so long. I'm not so great with speeches, but know I look forward to playing my part and helping everyone out! 😄

I see very familiar and active names! Congrats to the four of you, well-deserved titles indeed 💖

Oh my goodness, congratulations everybody! I'm so excited to see @Mick and @NefariousKing as new mods, you are both such lovely users I couldn't think of anybody better for the position!! And I'm thrilled to see that @Mistreil and @Pyoopi are our new project staff!! Such a lovely group of users, I can't wait to see what sorts of things you all do! 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back