• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Warriors Art Shop!! slots? ?/?????

Preferrably standing up, with arms crossed. Smirking. Dress blowing in the wind would be lovely if you could.
Certainly not exactly like this, but the perspective and arm-crossingness is similar to what I'm imagining!
kD642vL.jpg
I don't want the eyes verbatim. More normal looking eyes would be fantastic!

>here ya go<

I would pay big bucks for zell or bruce w/ my oc or mayor??
and then once you finish i will cry a lot

>Time to Cry Then<

TEARS... STREAMING
SNOT... RUNNING
WATER RISING
CHOKING.. ON SNOT
DROWNING IN TEARS

i love you so much omfg

Can I just pay you in bells?? I have a couple of the items in your wishlist but it isn't much :(((

Just contact me when you're around and ready to open your gates. I'm typically here, so you can just shoot me a pm! PS: I love it. :blush:

Last edited:
Just contact me when you're around and ready to open your gates. I'm typically here, so you can just shoot me a pm! PS: I love it. :blush:

sure lets go,,, 2 mil?

TEARS... STREAMING
SNOT... RUNNING
WATER RISING
CHOKING.. ON SNOT
DROWNING IN TEARS

i love you so much omfg

Can I just pay you in bells?? I have a couple of the items in your wishlist but it isn't much :(((

sure, ok, uh. 3 charas,, 2.4 mil?? ok??

i'm so into your art style! I love it. I need to fix up a mayor ref so I can start requesting art...

Yeah sure! I've added you '0'

my town or yours?

mine please!! just gotta clear some space!! will open gates in a few!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm so into your art style! I love it. I need to fix up a mayor ref so I can start requesting art...

man I'm not really taking any more requests unless its something i REALLY wanna draw (getting a pup tomorrow, busy busy busy)

SORRY i was playing while waiting and got distracted
your gates open?

ps you should share with us your puppy pics

SORRY i was playing while waiting and got distracted
your gates open?

ps you should share with us your puppy pics

reopening now!! towns yonder. also while i don't know WHICH puppy is my puppy, they are one of these pups in >this pic<

puppy pics will be plentiful , do not worry

reopening now!! towns yonder. also while i don't know WHICH puppy is my puppy, they are one of these pups in >this pic<

puppy pics will be plentiful , do not worry

BEAUTIFUL CREATURES MADE FROM ABOVE....... what kind of dogs are those theyre so fluffy

Back