• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🧧 [CLOSED] Meri's Red Envelope Rainbow Art Pop-up Shop 🌈

.: Meri :.

-love brought me some eternal petals-
Bells
Switch
1708-1067-1998
Island
Lostglade
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (89) +
red envelope pop up shop.jpg

I have rainbow pencils and a will to help get us to 2000 Red Envelopes, so welcome to my pop-up shop! This shop will be open until the end of the Red Riches and Luck of the Dragon events, and slots are unlimited. The price per rainbow doodle is one Red Envelope, and you're welcome to request as many as you'd like, whoever you'd like, and whatever you like!* We hit 2k so I'm closing shop up for new requests a little early! Thank you all for your interest in my rainbow pencil doodling and for helping us meet all the Red Envelope goals!!

Some quick notes:
-*No NSFW, gore, inflammatory content, etc. Keep it clean!
-This is traditional art, so expect paper texture and some pencil marks here and there! The output of the rainbow pencil is also a little unpredictable, but that's part of the fun!
-These will be quick doodles, outlined in the magic rainbow pencil, with coloring kept to a minimum (eyes, blush marks, etc.)—coloring large areas with the rainbow pencil tends to look muddy in the end!
-With the exception of very simple designs (like the junimo above), I will mostly be drawing simple headshots!
-Please send the envelope(s) once I've accepted your request! We're in the final hours of the event, so please send envelopes upfront!

Queue:

Name
Status
Payment
~Kilza~​
Complete! ⚡
ye!! 🧧
jadetine​
Done! 🍅
oui! 🧧
MrBox​
3/3 Complete! 💙🍏🐢
yeahhhhh! 🧧x5​
Firesquids​
Finished! ⚔️
yes! 🧧
Sheando​
Complete! 🌌
yep!! 🧧
Aerith​
Done! 🕵️‍♂️
woop woop! 🧧
daringred_​
Doubly complete! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
yes x2!! 🧧

RAINBOW!

Last edited:
Hey! I'm interested to see how my island rep will look all rainbow-y, if you don't mind!

0RnZLXl.jpg

Meriiiiiii
Gimme a rainbow Ketchup
(Just her head is fine, if you don't wanna dress her up)
She's gonna look so good this summer as my pfp. ;)

Hey! I'm interested to see how my island rep will look all rainbow-y, if you don't mind!

0RnZLXl.jpg
Here you are! 🐸💙
rainbow kilza.jpg

Meriiiiiii
Gimme a rainbow Ketchup
(Just her head is fine, if you don't wanna dress her up)
She's gonna look so good this summer as my pfp. ;)
One rainbow Ketchup, coming right up! 🍅🌈 Feel free to make any tweaks you need btw! No matter the lighting my phone's camera refuses to let white paper be white orz
rainbow ketchup.jpg

i believe i have enough bells to send you 5 red envelopes .. !!
if you're okay with drawing multiple- then this is what i would want:
- rover from animal crossing
-the little apple you drew in your post!! i believe you called it junimo? it is so cute >:^O
-acorn tortimer
-
if you want to draw one only then i will request rover!
regardless though i will send you the max amount i can send! i wanna help out with the event a lil

-the little apple you drew in your post!! i believe you called it junimo? it is so cute >:^O
-acorn tortimer
-
regardless though i will send you the max amount i can send! i wanna help out with the event a lil
Challenge accepted, I'll do all three! 💪 The junimo is from Stardew Valley btw! c:

Could I get an island rep headshot as well? Maybe with a happier or more neutral expression than this one? These are amazing!

IMG_0599.jpeg

Oooh, could I get a Meta Knight?
Done! 🌈⚔️ May have gone a teensy bit overboard but he's basically just a headshot already LOL
rainbow meta knight.jpg

-acorn tortimer
-

First up is Rover!! 💙 Fullbody for one of the extra envelopes! I was so sad that he couldn't move into my New Leaf town lol ;u;

rainbow rover.jpg

Done! 🌈⚔️ May have gone a teensy bit overboard but he's basically just a headshot already LOL
View attachment 537465

First up is Rover!! 💙 Fullbody for one of the extra envelopes! I was so sad that he couldn't move into my New Leaf town lol ;u;
View attachment 537466
OH my goodness this is such a cute rover, thank you so much for the fullbody ;O; you totally didn't need to!
Is it alright if I make it my pfp here? (credit in the sig, ofc)

OH my goodness this is such a cute rover, thank you so much for the fullbody ;O; you totally didn't need to!
Is it alright if I make it my pfp here? (credit in the sig, ofc)
Absolutely!! I'm so glad you like it ;v;

Oooh, could I request Wooper with a silly hat? Your choice. :D
Omg yes

Back