• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Warriors Art Shop!! slots? ?/?????

i want to make love to ur art tara
i followed u on teh tumblrs bc ur art is 2sexy /makes u draw all her ocs forever
be my art slavE
(also odlaws hella!!!)

i want to make love to ur art tara
i followed u on teh tumblrs bc ur art is 2sexy /makes u draw all her ocs forever
be my art slavE
(also odlaws hella!!!)

Bruh, No. I am a slave, only to the art itself.

but seriously anyone who don't get stuff drawn before saturday unfortuantely its not gonna happen for like, maybe another week, if ur lucky

I am actually requesting art for my good friend who deserves it atm. So I would like her mayor posting ref below with Cherry the dog and Caroline the Squirrel. You may add a background if you think it will look nice too. Let me know how much that would be.

Mayor ref:

zlCfzR-fJhIlUBipAQ

>Done<

it's not great, so understandable if u don't wanna pay

I NEED YOUR ART
I NEED IT
I WILL DIE IF I DONT HAVE IT IN MY FOLDER
PLEASE
COUPLE PIC
my mayor and axel <<33
1.5 mill i believe
omg please and thank you
mayor ref is there
10255496_1442265929348910_953442897_n.jpg
that hairstyle is the low ponytail btw <3
im gonna post this now

OH WAIT WOULD IT BE 4.5 MILL BECAUSE THERES A HUMAN/MAYOR AND ITS A COUPLE PIC IDK HELP

Last edited:
No ill pay. It looks great the only small setback is the background looks a bit rushed but im sure she will love it. Anyways im posting my art request now and I might be able to pay later. :)

No ill pay. It looks great the only small setback is the background looks a bit rushed but im sure she will love it. Anyways im posting my art request now and I might be able to pay later. :)

yeah i rushed the background cause for what ur giving me i didn't feel it was worth pouring time into it lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

I NEED YOUR ART
I NEED IT
I WILL DIE IF I DONT HAVE IT IN MY FOLDER
PLEASE
COUPLE PIC
my mayor and axel <<33
1.5 mill i believe
omg please and thank you
mayor ref is there
View attachment 48247
that hairstyle is the low ponytail btw <3
im gonna post this now

OH WAIT WOULD IT BE 4.5 MILL BECAUSE THERES A HUMAN/MAYOR AND ITS A COUPLE PIC IDK HELP

couple pic. do you mean like, friends, please tell me you don't wanna get it on with an elephant

yeah i rushed the background cause for what ur giving me i didn't feel it was worth pouring time into it lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

couple pic. do you mean like, friends, please tell me you don't wanna get it on with an elephant

AAH no i don't
just as friends please XD oh man i cant believe i implied that
thankyou

I would like my Mayor along with Julian, Lolly, and Francine at a Night Concert type setting.

Payment: 6 million bells fair?

Mayor Ref:

14224431812_b3b54cbd6c_o.png

I would like my Mayor along with Julian, Lolly, and Francine at a Night Concert type setting.

Payment: 6 million bells fair?

Mayor Ref:

14224431812_b3b54cbd6c_o.png

got any alternate outfits for this mayor, or can i least switch out the pants, the colouring would look pretty bad if i tried drawing it

Ok if you can't do those pants. Just do whatever you feel comfortable with.

You can try the 2 tone pants if you want. Though I think the giraffe pants would be awesome for a concert. XD

yeah requests piling in, i actually ended up not liking the pre design i did. can you maybe give me some more info on what you want character looking like?

I really love this one you did
tumblr_n5xg2zIQSM1shqptzo1_1280.png
so something like that. :3

requests? nah they're paying me, They Better Be Paying me lmao

man theres so much existing art of shiny sylveons tho??? i might but is there no other pokemon u like??
i mean i do
but i want to have a signature full of shiny sylveons BC THEY ARE THE FRICKING BEST POKEMON EVERRRRRRRRR

Back