• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🧧 [CLOSED] Meri's Red Envelope Rainbow Art Pop-up Shop 🌈

Last two for @MrBox ! A junimo says hi and Tortimer Cornimer's still got it! 🍏🐢

rainbow junimo.jpg

rainbow cornimer.jpg

Could I get an island rep headshot as well? Maybe with a happier or more neutral expression than this one? These are amazing!

View attachment 537355
I think this may be the chibiest chibi I've ever chibied!

rainbow sheando.jpg

Oooh, could I request Wooper with a silly hat? Your choice. :D
Step aside, Detective Pikachu... Sherwoop Holmes is on the case.

rainbowooper.jpg

--

Now that we have an official deadline for Red Riches, this shop closes at the same time on 5am EST on Sunday, February 25th! I won't be awake then (at least, god I hope I won't be) but I'll still complete any doodle requests with Red Envelopes sent before that time! 🧧 We're less than 200 envelopes away from unlocking the Star Wands!!

ah, these are cute !! would you be up for doing two headshots for three envelopes? one of claire, and one of tyler? or just claire if two is too much trouble !! thanks for considering <3

ah, these are cute !! would you be up for doing two headshots for three envelopes? one of claire, and one of tyler? or just claire if two is too much trouble !! thanks for considering <3
I sure can! c: I'd only charge two envelopes for two headshots though if you'd like to do a swap with the third!

omg Sherwoop Holmes 😂 I'm not sure his hunches are trustworthy but his sense of style is impeccable. Thank you so much Meri! 💕

Last two for @MrBox ! A junimo says hi and Tortimer Cornimer's still got it! 🍏🐢

View attachment 537651
View attachment 537652

I think this may be the chibiest chibi I've ever chibied!

View attachment 537654

Step aside, Detective Pikachu... Sherwoop Holmes is on the case.

View attachment 537655

--

Now that we have an official deadline for Red Riches, this shop closes at the same time on 5am EST on Sunday, February 25th! I won't be awake then (at least, god I hope I won't be) but I'll still complete any doodle requests with Red Envelopes sent before that time! 🧧 We're less than 200 envelopes away from unlocking the Star Wands!!
Oh my goodness >:^OOOOO THESE... are amazing!!!!Thank you so much for taking my requests..! I love both - and all of them so much!!!!!!!

Back