• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lancelot's Art Thread (I finally added Charmeleon)

Lancelot

Epic
Bells
Switch
5782-2975-9876
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Hi, I'd had an art thread maybe like 4-5 years ago where I was drawing the original 151 pokemon but life got busy and I stopped. I got an iPad recently and had been wanting to use procreate for a while now but I didn't know what to draw and had a lot of burnout [ :( ] so I started redrawing my old pictures as practice. I thought maybe posting them here would make me want to draw more...

@k o i and @Jacob convinced me to make an art thread and post my stuff cause they're just cool people and inspire me lots so here we go! : D (sorry about the rubbish watermarks I get paranoid 😭)

Here are my old drawings if you'd like to compare them to the updated versions:

1-Bulbasaur.jpg
2-Ivysaur.jpg
3-Venusaur.png

4-Charmander.jpg

Here's the ones I've redrawn so far :)

001-Bulbasaur.jpg
002-lvysaur.jpg

003-Venusaur.jpg
004-Charmander.jpg

005-Charmeleon.jpg

Hopefully I'll post more soon : ]
Nothing will aggravate me more for the rest of the day than the fact Venusaur and Charmander aren't aligned but I'm lazy

Bye
Post automatically merged:

THEYRE NOT EVEN THE SAME SIZE, IT LOOKED BETTER IN PREVIEW

Last edited:
Oh I can't wait to see Blastoise! 🐢

Bulbasaur looks like its using Vine Whip and Ivysaur looks like its using Solarbeam (first turn) but is Venusaur using Frenzy Plant? All look really good! Keep up the good work!

OMG 😍 those are insane
Thanks I’m in love with you

These are so good 😭💚
Thank you Zerous! : D

Oh I can't wait to see Blastoise! 🐢

Bulbasaur looks like its using Vine Whip and Ivysaur looks like its using Solarbeam (first turn) but is Venusaur using Frenzy Plant? All look really good! Keep up the good work!
You got them all right! : D I’m glad you could tell haha

I’m nervous about blastoise cause I think I drew it using hydro pump last time and water is a pain to draw 😭 Thanks though Snek!

I WANNA SEE MOARRR! These look amazing! Whole pokedex when???

Such beautiful work, Lancelot!! I recall seeing so many beautiful pieces from you, it's great to look through your artwork again!

I know it's farther down the Pokedex list but I'd love to see your rendition of Ninetales, one of my favorites! Especially it's Shiny form 💜
(though I know shiny Pokemon weren't a thing until Gen II 😭 )
And of course, classic Gengar!

Keep up the awesome work!!

Such beautiful work, Lancelot!! I recall seeing so many beautiful pieces from you, it's great to look through your artwork again!

I know it's farther down the Pokedex list but I'd love to see your rendition of Ninetales, one of my favorites! Especially it's Shiny form 💜
(though I know shiny Pokemon weren't a thing until Gen II 😭 )
And of course, classic Gengar!

Keep up the awesome work!!
Thanks Hatori! Sorry for the late reply, I forgot to check 😭 I'm speeding up a bit now and Charmeleon should be done soon so hopefully Ninetails isn't in the distant future

Evidently I didn’t post charmeleon cause I forgot, but I will do it tomorrow cause I’m not at work! 😭

These go so hard, your shading is incredible
Thanks very much : D It takes me a while to figure out where the light would hit so it means a lot

I've been working on Charizard this week and its got me feeling very hopeful

I'm gonna try and do Charizard this week so bump

"do". I mean finish

Back