Warriors Art Shop!! slots? ?/?????

Preferrably standing up, with arms crossed. Smirking. Dress blowing in the wind would be lovely if you could.
Certainly not exactly like this, but the perspective and arm-crossingness is similar to what I'm imagining!
kD642vL.jpg
I don't want the eyes verbatim. More normal looking eyes would be fantastic!

>here ya go<

I would pay big bucks for zell or bruce w/ my oc or mayor??
and then once you finish i will cry a lot

>Time to Cry Then<

TEARS... STREAMING
SNOT... RUNNING
WATER RISING
CHOKING.. ON SNOT
DROWNING IN TEARS

i love you so much omfg

Can I just pay you in bells?? I have a couple of the items in your wishlist but it isn't much :(((

Just contact me when you're around and ready to open your gates. I'm typically here, so you can just shoot me a pm! PS: I love it. :blush:

Last edited:
Just contact me when you're around and ready to open your gates. I'm typically here, so you can just shoot me a pm! PS: I love it. :blush:

sure lets go,,, 2 mil?

TEARS... STREAMING
SNOT... RUNNING
WATER RISING
CHOKING.. ON SNOT
DROWNING IN TEARS

i love you so much omfg

Can I just pay you in bells?? I have a couple of the items in your wishlist but it isn't much :(((

sure, ok, uh. 3 charas,, 2.4 mil?? ok??

i'm so into your art style! I love it. I need to fix up a mayor ref so I can start requesting art...

Yeah sure! I've added you '0'

my town or yours?

mine please!! just gotta clear some space!! will open gates in a few!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm so into your art style! I love it. I need to fix up a mayor ref so I can start requesting art...

man I'm not really taking any more requests unless its something i REALLY wanna draw (getting a pup tomorrow, busy busy busy)

SORRY i was playing while waiting and got distracted
your gates open?

ps you should share with us your puppy pics

SORRY i was playing while waiting and got distracted
your gates open?

ps you should share with us your puppy pics

reopening now!! towns yonder. also while i don't know WHICH puppy is my puppy, they are one of these pups in >this pic<

puppy pics will be plentiful , do not worry

reopening now!! towns yonder. also while i don't know WHICH puppy is my puppy, they are one of these pups in >this pic<

puppy pics will be plentiful , do not worry

BEAUTIFUL CREATURES MADE FROM ABOVE....... what kind of dogs are those theyre so fluffy

Back