• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vocaloids

Hello, I copied and pasted the content I deviously wrote from another site, but let me tell you the story of why Haku Yowane is my security blanket(?) and my muse

I'm being serious when I say Haku is very very important to me. She was by my side the times I've been through depression. Haku constantly thinks she is a failure as well, which is why I consider she also has depression. I currently have written 50,000+ words of a fantasy story about her where she's the hero and slowly learns to believe in herself. It's my way of seeking comfort. Haku Yowane is my all-time favorite for a personal reason. When I write about her, it's like I go through the journey with her and well... I really can't think of myself without her, as sad as it sounds.

She's more than just a fanmade drunk Miku-ripoff animu girl. She's my best friend.

I would post something more emotional but I'm running out of time, I have to go somewhere...

I love vocaloid! I listen to soo many of the songs! I love the crypton vocaloids but also the other ones. I do not really know much about them but I like the Project Sekai ones too. Project Diva, Mirai and Sekai are all so cool! Just the technology to create those voicebanks, concerts and more its just.... so much effort! I love it!! My favorite is Kaito but Luka is also really good! I listened to one song when I was like 8 and never knew what it was but I have been humming to it for years until oneday I realized.... RIN AND LEN???? THEY SANG THAT SONG?? Then I was like.... WAIT A HOT SECOND RIN AND LEN ARE VOCALOIDS and I found that video and it was crazy. That was at my start of the obsession! I love all of it today! My favorite thing by far has been Project Sekai because of all the brand new characters and songs that have come out of it. Shizuku has the same birthday as meeee!

Back