• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vocaloids

Mango

infinite hiatus
Bells
Who else likes Vocaloids? My favorite ones are the Kagamines,and my favorite song is Death Should Not Have Taken Thee!. My favorite english one is Oliver... ANN and Al dont do it for me... :p

I like them, but no particular ones.
I don't think that they should have holograms like Hatsune Miku though. Fooling kids isn't good. <_<

I like the English dubs by Miku-Tan a lot. There are a few regular songs I like to.

nononono its fine!! i listened to fan dubs at first too! if you like english dubs, thats fine! :D

i have one song by len kagamine and one song by hatsune miku
idk theyre nice i guess but i dont actively go looking for songs or participate in the fandom (fandom seems scary tbh)

YESSS I LOVE THEM!
My personal favourites are VY2 and Kaito. <3
As for song producers, I like Mothy-P, Neru (Oshiire-P), and Jin (Shizen-no-teki-P) ^__^

i have one song by len kagamine and one song by hatsune miku
idk theyre nice i guess but i dont actively go looking for songs or participate in the fandom (fandom seems scary tbh)

Basically this. I've listened to a couple of songs, but the only one I have on my phone is "Nonsense Speaker".

WOOP. //virtual highfive
I dont really pay attention to the producers, but my favorite might be Jesus-P, just bc he made DSNHTT. XD
Len and Gumi are my favvvoorites.!
and i LOVE gumi and miku duets. they sound so cute together.

Basically this. I've listened to a couple of songs, but the only one I have on my phone is "Nonsense Speaker".

i have melt, and i dont know what the one by len is called because i never got a source ): sad times

I only listened to a few songs.
My favorite song is one from a Chinese vocaloid named Luo Tianyi, formerly known as Yayin Gongyu.
Otherwise, I'm not really a big fan of it. I don't love the robotic sounds of some.. :/

Kaito has always been my favorite, though everyone else I know hates his voice.
My favorite songs are Waiting in Earth and Time Forgotten One. And possibly Old Radio as well.

I don't like Vocaloids but I like some covers of vocaloid songs? Like these two:

and

Particularly the second one!

Ah! I love every Vocaloid. I can't really choose my favorite, favorite one. My favorite song would have to be 'Hello, how are you' by Miku Hatsune and 'Tetrodotoxin Synthesizer No. 2' by Gumi! ♥

I love vocaloids :3 The Kagamines are so adorable, and of course Miku! Pretty much listen to all vocaloids though xP

I love vocaloids :3 The Kagamines are so adorable, and of course Miku! Pretty much listen to all vocaloids though xP

^Basically what I think.

I usually only listen to the Japanese ones.
My favorite songs would be: Unhappy Refrain, Cat Food, and Rain*Sweet*Umbrella. (I have a bunch more I like listening to, but it would be a long list.)

I don't see anything wrong with the Vocaloid concerts, no one would believe that they're actually real.

I LOVE VOCALOID! I love them all, Gumi, Ren, Len, Miku, Luka, Kaito... *daydreams*
Fave song would be (currently) Viva Happy (Miku), World Is Mine (Miku), & Pomp and Circumstance (Ren, Luka, Miku). ^^

My two favourite Vocaloids are Kagamine Len and VY2 Yuma.
As for non-legit vocaloids, I really like 96Neko. Especially when she sings with Len :)

Back