• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vocaloids

u-uhm.. if you dont think Rin and Len are sibs then i guess its appropriate LOL. Len finds Rin during his time-travel to the past and falls in love. But the more he falls in love, the more he ceases to exist (paradox in time) so yeah XD

Ah. I can see an actual Vocaloid song about that being made. xD

Ah. I can see an actual Vocaloid song about that being made. xD

maybe we should make one

ahah trueee, but sadly i ddnt get to finish her fanfic because she moved away u n u
it was rlly interesting!

my time has come
hopefully it's obvious which vocaloid is my favorite LOL

I really love "Feather Across The Season" from the Kagamine duo :)

If I had to pick an original Vocaloid song, I can only narrow my favorite to two close ones. Crybaby Boyfriend and Echo.
I just really love Oliver's cute little voice and how cute he is and ahhhh....he is my son and I must protect him at all costs.

Thanks for answering guys

Oh, uhm, I'm sorry!
They're singing programs. You put words in the program and it'll sing them. You can also put already made songs into the program and it'll sing them as well.

They're not for everyone though! I hope I was a little helpful...

^ basically that

my favorite song is undead enemy or streaming heart omg i love rins songs (but not really her voice?)

Back