• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vocaloids

Who else likes Vocaloids? My favorite ones are the Kagamines,and my favorite song is Death Should Not Have Taken Thee!. My favorite english one is Oliver... ANN and Al dont do it for me... :p

Eww. Vocaloids to me sounds like someone scratching their long nails on a chalkboard.

i love luka megurine, miku, kaito and the kagamines. kaito was a crush for me a few years back for some reason lol.

I've been obsessed with the song "Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder" (Len singing) for a long while now. I still think it's pretty great.
I still think Rin is super cute. I love her hair and headband. :)

I feel like I shouldn't be in this thread, but I'll voice my opinion anyway. I have a love-hate thing with Vocaloids. I hate the way they usually sound. I also don't give a crap about Miku. But I absolutely love all the animated videos.

My favorite Vocaloid song is Just Be Friends by Luka. And even though Gumi isn't exactly a Vocaloid, I like her the most out of all those singers. Her cover of Candy Candy is amazing.

[Edit] She's also the reason my town tune is always Candy Candy. vuv

Last edited:
I feel like I shouldn't be in this thread, but I'll voice my opinion anyway. I have a love-hate thing with Vocaloids. I hate the way they usually sound. I also don't give a crap about Miku. But I absolutely love all the animated videos.

My favorite Vocaloid song is Just Be Friends by Luka. And even though Gumi isn't exactly a Vocaloid, I like her the most out of all those singers. Her cover of Candy Candy is amazing.

[Edit] She's also the reason my town tune is always Candy Candy. vuv

Honestly, Miku is my least favorite of them.
Just Be Friends is a really good song. Have you heard the nico nico choruses of it? They're really powerful and pretty @u@

I really enjoy vocaloids, my faves are Luka,meiko,Gumi and Gackpo

also for songs, "Beautiful world" (mainly because it was the first vocaloid song I heard)
"upside down reverse rainbow"
"red swamp Bottom"
"paper Plane"
"I like you,I love you"
"toeto"
"dancing samurai"
and "Love is War

Last edited:
I really enjoy vocaloids, my faves are Luka,meiko,Gumi and Gackpo

also for songs, "Beautiful world" (mainly because it was the first vocaloid song I heard)
"upside down reverse rainbow"
"red swamp Bottom"
"paper Plane"
"I like you,I love you"
"toeto"
"dancing samurai"
and "Love is War

O:
The first one I heard and liked was Alice Human Sacrifice. I've only heard three of those songs...Time to look up more @u@

I do love some Vocaloid Horror!!!!!
What are your favourite composers????
Mine are probably Kikuo, Machigerita-P, wowaka and Hachi

Honestly, the only composers I know are Machigerita-p, Circus-p, and Crusher-p lmao...I don't usually pay attention enough @u@.

eheh same honestly I don't really pay much attention to the composers whoopsies

but I do know Kikuo! (the only composer I know lol) Kikuo's work are my favorites heehee especially "You Are a Worthless Child" and "Love Me Love Me Love Me"

uVGsXED.png

Since disturbing songs were mentioned, I decided to try to make a certain little blue rabbit!

bumping this thread because weLL............. idk... i wan t t o

I listen to a lot of vocaloid and have done since like 2011 lol ew. my favourite vocaloids are len, piko, oliver, v flower, Luka and IA. Gumi has so many great songs so maybe her too?? idk. I think Gumi or Luka are the best english ones.
imo gakupo and kaito are mostly only good for memes. they're realyl bad, especially kaito (idk if i've just seen so many people use his voice in a really bad way or if he truly sucks but I really do my best to avoid kaito. ew)

I have tons of favourite songs so I'm not gonna name all of them lol. basically all powapowaP songs and all kagepro songs. ye. I have a looot of favs and keep forgetting the names of many of them......... ugh...... ;;;;

fav song makers are probably Hachi (yonezu kenshi), Jin and powapowa-P/siinamota (rip ): ). kikuo is p good too. (is it apparent that i don't know the names of a lot of producers lol ;;)

also this makes me embarrassed to say but YOHIOloid can be p good sometimes... i mean.. .his english is good... let's just forget that he's based on yohio......... yeaH:.....

I hate how vocaloids are automatically associated with weeaboos. I mean, a lot of weeaboos love vocaloids but there are the fans that are not weeaboos that like them. Whenever I mention vocaloids, I automatically get a "hah, weeb!" type of comment.

#VocaloidFanProblems

I hate how vocaloids are automatically associated with weeaboos. I mean, a lot of weeaboos love vocaloids but there are the fans that are not weeaboos that like them. Whenever I mention vocaloids, I automatically get a "hah, weeb!" type of comment.

#VocaloidFanProblems

same
weeaboos are annoying and rude af and i don't want to be associated with them ):<

like. so many of them are like "LEN IS HAWT DESU XD" and i'm cringing to death

Back