• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager You Miss the Most?

Truffles.
It wasn't supposed to be her.
It was supposed to be Hipp-ew.

She'll return to Twilight one day. You'll see.

Eunice!! She was my absolute favorite!
I felt so sad when she left.
I ended up with two of her pictures so at least that's a plus.
Still miss seeing her everyday though. :[

merengue. she's too expensive to buy again but i miss seeing her around my town, she's cute.

I really Miss Diana, Rosie, and Bill.

Diana was given to me by JaeJae and held by Panzerattack. I had talked to my villagers and her numerous times before tting to the next day to find she was in boxes. I had loved her so much and she was my second favourite villager (next to Fauna of course). Not only did I feel awful because she left, I felt awful because JaeJae had been so kind as to give her me for free, and Panzerattack took the time to hold her for me whilst I reset.

Rosie was a starter in my current town, also being a dreamie. I was so sad when she left as I was just recovering from Diana xD She was the only peppy I liked :c

Bill was a jock duck that I adopted from a cycling thread. He lived right at the bottom corner of town and I visited him a lot. He isn't popular, but I miss him a lot. I'm considering getting him now but I'm not so sure :3

Last edited:
I kinda miss Margie, she might not be super exciting but she was always sweet and she moved without pinging :(

pango tango!! ;Q; i reset my town, and i'm much happier with it now, but she was the only reason i hesitated to delete it for so long

Freckles<3 probably the only villager I miss that wasn't a dreamie...

Drake, he's been my favourite villager since World Wild, out of luck I got him in New Leaf but he moved away when I hadn't played for a few days. :(

Purrl moved when I was too busy to actively play the game. I still miss her and there's still a big empty spot in that part of my town that doesn't feel right without her.
My favorite song in Animal Crossing (KK Swing) reminds me of her whenever I hear it.

I was heartbroken and left emotionally devastated. I remember the date. November 9th. I was going to go visit her and to my horror I saw her with her boxes ready to leave :(

Cranston ;-; I absolutely HATE him, but I love him so much at the same time :c

Moose. Most people hate him but he's really awesome! Maybe I'll get him back one day. :rolleyes:

i guess i do miss tom
but i dont play acnl that often anymore so eh

Back