Villager You Miss the Most?

Truffles.
It wasn't supposed to be her.
It was supposed to be Hipp-ew.

She'll return to Twilight one day. You'll see.

Eunice!! She was my absolute favorite!
I felt so sad when she left.
I ended up with two of her pictures so at least that's a plus.
Still miss seeing her everyday though. :[

merengue. she's too expensive to buy again but i miss seeing her around my town, she's cute.

I really Miss Diana, Rosie, and Bill.

Diana was given to me by JaeJae and held by Panzerattack. I had talked to my villagers and her numerous times before tting to the next day to find she was in boxes. I had loved her so much and she was my second favourite villager (next to Fauna of course). Not only did I feel awful because she left, I felt awful because JaeJae had been so kind as to give her me for free, and Panzerattack took the time to hold her for me whilst I reset.

Rosie was a starter in my current town, also being a dreamie. I was so sad when she left as I was just recovering from Diana xD She was the only peppy I liked :c

Bill was a jock duck that I adopted from a cycling thread. He lived right at the bottom corner of town and I visited him a lot. He isn't popular, but I miss him a lot. I'm considering getting him now but I'm not so sure :3

Last edited:
I kinda miss Margie, she might not be super exciting but she was always sweet and she moved without pinging :(

pango tango!! ;Q; i reset my town, and i'm much happier with it now, but she was the only reason i hesitated to delete it for so long

Freckles<3 probably the only villager I miss that wasn't a dreamie...

Drake, he's been my favourite villager since World Wild, out of luck I got him in New Leaf but he moved away when I hadn't played for a few days. :(

Purrl moved when I was too busy to actively play the game. I still miss her and there's still a big empty spot in that part of my town that doesn't feel right without her.
My favorite song in Animal Crossing (KK Swing) reminds me of her whenever I hear it.

I was heartbroken and left emotionally devastated. I remember the date. November 9th. I was going to go visit her and to my horror I saw her with her boxes ready to leave :(

Cranston ;-; I absolutely HATE him, but I love him so much at the same time :c

Moose. Most people hate him but he's really awesome! Maybe I'll get him back one day. :rolleyes:

i guess i do miss tom
but i dont play acnl that often anymore so eh

Back