• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Good update! I happy that none of my favorites went down. Deli is off to a good start this week and he is in a bidding war and the highest bid is 3 million.

I'm sure Apollo and Tangy enjoyed the few days of being tier 1

Aww, rip Apollo and Tangy. </3 I had a feeling they wouldn't last long in Tier 1. Coco is almost at the top, wow! Still cheering on Stitches to someday reach the top. One day. <3

I think Fauna makes sense for being the new queen. I don't think she has ever left Tier 1 if I recall correctly?

Anyway, great job on the updates! :D

I have this crazy conspiracy theory in my mind in which the game is programmed to check this tier list and give me only tier 5 villagers I've never even heard of in my cycle town, making me reset countless times for the good ones :p

Maybe I'm just imagining things ;)

Bump!

Congratulations Fauna on becoming the new princess (she's a bit too young to be a queen, IMO).

I have this crazy conspiracy theory in my mind in which the game is programmed to check this tier list and give me only tier 5 villagers I've never even heard of in my cycle town, making me reset countless times for the good ones :p

Maybe I'm just imagining things ;)

Bump!

Same thing happens for me, I swear. Haha, there's just so many that are in tier 5 though so I suppose it makes sense. Cycling for the popular ones takes forever. ):

- - - Post Merge - - -

He'll be back, just like Fang was! ;)

I wonder if all three wolves were ever in the top tier at the same time?

Fang, Chief and Wolfgang? nope ):

I think bunnie needs a raise, I see some lurkers and she's getting adopted, and poppy as well I've seen her, get adopted, I think these two need a raise

Back