• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Good update! I happy that none of my favorites went down. Deli is off to a good start this week and he is in a bidding war and the highest bid is 3 million.

Good update! I happy that none of my favorites went down. Deli is off to a good start this week and he is in a bidding war and the highest bid is 3 million.

Don't count Mikachi because she always bid at every villagers x)

I'm sure Apollo and Tangy enjoyed the few days of being tier 1

Aww, rip Apollo and Tangy. </3 I had a feeling they wouldn't last long in Tier 1. Coco is almost at the top, wow! Still cheering on Stitches to someday reach the top. One day. <3

I think Fauna makes sense for being the new queen. I don't think she has ever left Tier 1 if I recall correctly?

Anyway, great job on the updates! :D

I have this crazy conspiracy theory in my mind in which the game is programmed to check this tier list and give me only tier 5 villagers I've never even heard of in my cycle town, making me reset countless times for the good ones :p

Maybe I'm just imagining things ;)

Bump!

Congratulations Fauna on becoming the new princess (she's a bit too young to be a queen, IMO).

I have this crazy conspiracy theory in my mind in which the game is programmed to check this tier list and give me only tier 5 villagers I've never even heard of in my cycle town, making me reset countless times for the good ones :p

Maybe I'm just imagining things ;)

Bump!

Same thing happens for me, I swear. Haha, there's just so many that are in tier 5 though so I suppose it makes sense. Cycling for the popular ones takes forever. ):

- - - Post Merge - - -

He'll be back, just like Fang was! ;)

I wonder if all three wolves were ever in the top tier at the same time?

Fang, Chief and Wolfgang? nope ):

I think bunnie needs a raise, I see some lurkers and she's getting adopted, and poppy as well I've seen her, get adopted, I think these two need a raise

Hmmmm poppy needs a rise, she was adopted 3 times today, how do I get links to prove it?

Back