• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Bump for you! I haven't been playing my game recently. Hoping to pick it up again soon c:

Pls put poppy on tier 2 she so cute and my friend bought her in less than 50 seconds o.o

what do you mean?
people do still use these tiers if that's what you mean

They may have meant that it either isn't being frequently updated/it has been abandoned or the tiers are barely ever used now that amiibo cards have come into play. I don't know the true answer but that's my guess

bump! i think julian should be in tier 2 now
it seems no one really wants him anymore

bump! i think julian should be in tier 2 now
it seems no one really wants him anymore
Not so sure about that. Seeing posts for him and, the day I came back to this forum and did a post, I got a comment on my profile asking t buy my Julian out of my town.

Is Chief really more popular than Fang? I see Chief in Tier 1 but Fang in Tier 2. I think it should be reversed. Chief went up for a giveaway the other day/week (?) and he was voided cuz nobody wanted him, but the Fang giveaways I've seen have been always taken up.

Is Chief really more popular than Fang? I see Chief in Tier 1 but Fang in Tier 2. I think it should be reversed. Chief went up for a giveaway the other day/week (?) and he was voided cuz nobody wanted him, but the Fang giveaways I've seen have been always taken up.

I agree, I think it should be reversed!
Hopefully we can get an update to this thread soon. :>

Does anyone have a reliable tier list for the Welcome Amiibo Cards yet?

There is none that I've been able to find. I think you'd be able to make one now though, so I hope this lists get updated.
Then again, a lot of the "hype" about these new characters will fade in a month or two I'm sure, so it might be smarter just to wait until it stabilizes a bit.
As is stand though, Vivian and Ketchup should definitely be on Tier 2 if not Tier 1.

Last edited:
Back