• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

villager feuds

deuces

jock villager support
Bells
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Leif
anyone have a story of a HATRED of a certain villager?
i usually say dont get me started with fuchsia, but man am i READY to spit venom. she settled down to camp in my town and i wanted her SOOO bad bc ya know lesbian punk deer is a need for me. i spend FIFTY MINUTES trying to get her into my town. dodging her games, going through the same crap. "should i move" x35 then "NAH I LIKE MY TOWN!" or "hmmmmmmmmm. nah" i was BOILING and considered just giving up when she asked one last time should i move WITHOUT a game of rock paper scissors which i lost at least ten games and ten apples- she just said yeah so easy. i went around hitting her with the net everyday for over a month out of spite. not to mention i bet my rod like an idiot bc i was convinced i would win and had to reset bc shes a rock paper scissor goddess.

and GIGI gosh she pissed me off. hated that little froggy and she NEVER MOVED. it took 8 goddamn months and she kept teasing me like hey im moving nah nvm like make up ur MIND. im a steamed person so this prob wouldnt bother anyone else but heey if youve got a story i would love to hear!!

I really didn't like Rocket because I kept trying to get her to move because 1. She moved in on my trees and 2. I just really dislike her! She didn't move for a sold 3-4 months before she finally decided to leave. That day I was really happy. (She also made fun of me?!?!)

Don't get me started! Freckles was SUCH a pain to move out I honestly must have pulled out so much hair out of stress lmao.
She moved so damn close to my house and I was annoyed as soon as that happened. 2nd Her house just looked really ugly in my town. I would tend to use amiibos so that everything looked tidy in my village, where I wanted them to be and look like, but because I was absent for quite a long period of time, she thought it was a good idea to move in. Like NO stop LEAVE. TBH I think her character design is pretty damn ugly too, my opinion but DAMN. I think she ruined the ducks for me. Just looking at her pissed me off man.

Ya know what's the best thing ever? Having a villager you destain move in via street pass after your hubby finally gets them to move out. I was not about to let Hazel stay any longer than I had to. I spent days time-traveling and cycling villagers to not only remove her but also clear her out of my main street.

Guess who now keeps their street pass permanently off?

Last edited:
Before I knew about the move-schedule and plot/villager resetting, Lucha moved in right in front of my town hall. Then he refused to ping to move out. Drama ensued. That is when I bought my first amiibo cards and a scanner...

I have a primal hatred towards Big Top. I literally wanted to send him back to wherever he came from.

He was one of the first villagers in my village, and, boy, I didn't like him from the moment I stepped in. Firstly, he was a jock type villager. I don't really like jock villagers. They seem aggressive and have large egos most of the time. Secondly, that outfit, and that hat.. * shudders *. Finally, he didn't even match my town's developing theme, pastel and gothic. Green elephants in race wear don't fare well, Big Top.

I did everything that I thought would get him to move out. I sent him hate letters, rotten fruit and beach trash, on the daily abused him with my net and toy hammer, lost all of his stuff, pushed him and ignored him as much as I could. I decided enough was enough, so I quit playing for about a week. I didn't even get on my DS, as much as I was tempted. However, here's my success story: after the week of no activity, he was finally gone! Praise the heavens!

I'm not sure about why none of the abuse really worked ( I'm not sure if it helped ), but I've read that doing all those things just makes them stay longer. Does anybody know about this or have similar stories?

*' Lesbian punk deer... ' Deuces you are fantastic.

pff fuchsia is too punk, she probably would start a hot topic in the town. its funny because i gave her this skull shirt and she never took it off even though i gifted her other things. just furthers my theory, uh my OBSERVATION

I hate Baabara.

She is stupid, rude, ugly, and put her house in an awful place. She made some of my villagers cry and didn't even wear clothes. Only scarves.

I hate you Baabara.

Good riddance.

The last time I had a problem with somebody was probably Jacques.
We were really cool at the beginning, because I liked his house and he was very nice, if not a bit too lascivious.^^
But then he sold me a painting and, how nice of him, it was a forgery.
I made him move out instantly, because I was so disappointed in him and his betrayal.
Foul buzzard!

ugh, Katt. don't get me wrong, she's a really cute villager and has a nice design BUT she moved directly in front of my town hall, then it took 4 months to get her to move :/ i had to wait for Every Other Villager to ask before her.

Last edited:
Gwen was always so rude to me and the other villagers in the original Animal Crossing. I'm glad she's not in my New Leaf town lol.

I mean there's only 8 personalities and they all rehash the same stuff, so... it's probably more a distaste of that personality right? I mean it can't just be appearance I don't think anyone would get that worked up if it was just appearance.

Bill, Hopper, and Tabby were my starters and they did not want to move which was stressful at the time. Then Poppy plotted in the worst possible spot and refused to move. There isn't a villager that I hate with a passion, but I don't really care for a lot of them for no reason in particular.

Limberg (one of my most hatedddd unwanted villagers) doesn't get along with ANYONE in my town. He doesn't like anyone and no one really likes him. Flora tries to be nice to him sometimes but he's just mean to her.

And I've been trying to get hugh to move out from the very beginning as he is literally right smack in front of my train station. Like as close as you can be to the train station plaza, but with my luck he'll be the last unwanted to go.

Hate both of these villagers with a passion tbh

Zell accidentally moved in to a place I had set up for a dreamie to go, but it was a mistake on my part in cycling. And tbh, all of my villagers really like him. I'm not keeping him but he's not the worst unwanted, despite him moving into a place I had reserved for my wanted villagers

- - - Post Merge - - -

And wait villagers play rock paper scissors with you? That's never happened to me that's so cute what

I mean there's only 8 personalities and they all rehash the same stuff, so... it's probably more a distaste of that personality right? I mean it can't just be appearance I don't think anyone would get that worked up if it was just appearance.

Have you seen Violet?

Appearance can factor in.. yes i hate rocket her lipstick just irks the hell out of me lmao

THAT hapenned to me aswell with Lopez.
He was at my camp and I didn't even wanted him but I needed to fill my town so I decided to take him. I lost EVERY single games of rock paper scissors with him and everytime he said something very annoying which my memory erased thanks god.
And at the end he just agreed to come in my town without no game, out of pity, I just wanted him to DIE.
I made him move away as soon as I could.

Just looking at Ricky ignites some kind of locked away, insanely powerful rage I never knew I had, picking up unwanted villagers via streetpass is the worst

Just looking at Ricky ignites some kind of locked away, insanely powerful rage I never knew I had, picking up unwanted villagers via streetpass is the worst

Aw, I love Ricky.

----

I had Avery voided into my town once (not mention sat in a horrible spot!), I still hate him to this day.

Last edited:
I hate ALL the gorilla villagers I use to had in the past, but I kicked them out very fast. I hate Kyle, Dora, Annalisa, all the duck villagers and monkeys. I hate a lot more too, just a lot villagers I hate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG Ricky is so ugly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gwen was always so rude to me and the other villagers in the original Animal Crossing. I'm glad she's not in my New Leaf town lol.

EWWW Gwen has an ugly hair cut.

Back