• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Amiibo villagers don't celebrate your birthday ??

felecityforthewin

Bells
Wayyy back in 2017, I scanned Carmen as an amiibo and had her move to my town. But for some reason, she never throws me a surprise party for my birthday or writes me a letter for it. And she never sent me anything for Valentine's day like other villagers do, either. It's always my nine non-amiibo villagers who do these things but Carmen (amiibo villager) never has. Has this happened to anyone else??

I scanned Rooney into my current NL town via Amiibo back in the beginning of January. He was the one to give me a Valentine’s Day card with a chocolate heart for Valentine’s Day a few days ago. ^^

I don’t know what gender you are or what gender you play as, but in AC:GC, AC:CF, and in AC:NL (and WW doesn’t have Valentine’s Day), you can only get Valentine’s Day cards from villagers of the opposite gender. so if you play as a female, that’s the main reason why you didn’t get a Valentine’s Day card from her. If you play as a male, you might be closer to another female villager.

As for birthdays, I’m not so sure, though I don’t know why Nintendo would make it to where they can’t hist birthday parties, so again, you might just be closer with another villager. :)

My birthday is coming up in June. I’m very curious to find out how it will go down in the Animal Crossing games this year, especially after reading this. If I can find this topic in four months from now on June 9th, I’ll definitely be sharing about my experience in New Leaf this year. ^-^

I feel like Rooney is who I’m closest to, so it will probably be him, unless Amiibo villagers are somehow excluded from being the birthday host.

I scanned Rooney into my current NL town via Amiibo back in the beginning of January. He was the one to give me a Valentine’s Day card with a chocolate heart for Valentine’s Day a few days ago. ^^

I don’t know what gender you are or what gender you play as, but in AC:GC, AC:CF, and in AC:NL (and WW doesn’t have Valentine’s Day), you can only get Valentine’s Day cards from villagers of the opposite gender. so if you play as a female, that’s the main reason why you didn’t get a Valentine’s Day card from her. If you play as a male, you might be closer to another female villager.

As for birthdays, I’m not so sure, though I don’t know why Nintendo would make it to where they can’t hist birthday parties, so again, you might just be closer with another villager. :)

My birthday is coming up in June. I’m very curious to find out how it will go down in the Animal Crossing games this year, especially after reading this. If I can find this topic in four months from now on June 9th, I’ll definitely be sharing about my experience in New Leaf this year. ^-^

I feel like Rooney is who I’m closest to, so it will probably be him, unless Amiibo villagers are somehow excluded from being the birthday host.
Considering I'm very close with all my villagers and Carmen was the last new one I got, you may be on to something with the closeness thing. I think since she was the latest the game decided I was least closest with her by default heheh

Considering I'm very close with all my villagers and Carmen was the last new one I got, you may be on to something with the closeness thing. I think since she was the latest the game decided I was least closest with her by default heheh
yeah, then that could be why she hasn’t hosted any of your birthday parties. ^^

Rooney for me is a different story (at least in terms of Valentine’s Day) because he (and Apollo) are the only ones that really focused on befriending. Even though Apollo was a starter, I started focusing on Rooney for a while first. ^^

Back