• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Koopa's free art raffle! πŸ“πŸ’ [DONE! :D]

King koopa

🎈 Balloons 🎈
Bells
Island
Soulturn
Purple Balloon
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
Note: This is my first time doing an art raffle so please bear with me πŸ™‚
f89f862f-89eb-40dd-b17e-9b4220ddb9e3.png

Anyways, hi guys! I've been wanting to do an art raffle for a while now, and now that I feel more comfortable with my style, I think I'm now ready to do so! Plus this is also a mini celebration for myself as an artist, to see how far I've come from 2021, to now!

To enter, all you have to do is tell me what you favorite memory/memories of TBT are! It can be anything, from a friend gifting you a collectible, or winning an event! I plan to draw 2 winners for this raffle, but i may bump it up to 3 if a lot of people enter!
The winners will get some free art from me! I can draw anything you'd like as long as it's SFW and complies with the site rules (Ac reps, Ac villagers, Oc's, pokemon, Signatures, Chibi, etc. Winners can discuss more with me)

I'll be using this website here to put everyone’s names in, and to find out our winners, and you have until August 20th, at 3:00pm EST time to enter!

Thank you for looking, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

1.xSuperMario64x
2.-Mars-
3.Kirbyz
4.ZeldaCrossing64
5.LittleMissPanda

Last edited:
eeeeee yay friendo this is so very generous of you!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’™ I'd love to throw my hat in the ring!

I have lots of favorite memories on this forum (this event going on right now, I have a feeling, will end up being one of my favorite memories hehe), but the one I've been thinking a lot about lately is when @/Shellzilla_515 spent months drawing most of my characters (as in like 40+ lol) and other things I love to put onto a livery for a red VW New Beetle in Gran Turismo! it's been almost a year since he finished it and it's still one of the most awesome and generous things anyone has ever done for me πŸ’ž

Hi King koopa thank you for the raffle!
My favorite memory I can think of is playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with my fellow TBT members at the 2022 Enchanted Forest Fair and also going to the Super Smash Bros Ultimate friendly matches @/Mairmalade used to host a lot last year(and still does but my NSO expiredπŸ₯²)

Note: Obviously this doesn't count as an entry, but I just wanted to share some of my favorite memories with this site! (Which I have a lot of, so I'll narrow it down to the most notable)

-Doing my 2,000 tbt giveaway I did in June 2021! That was a lot of fun, and it was also made possible by @/Shellzilla_515 for gifting me the last tbt I needed for it! I also plan do another giveaway like that in a future!

-Receiving some birthday art from a bunch of people on my birthday last year! For context, I adopted my good friend @/SpaceTokki77's trend of making birthday art threads for people, and I didn't expect one of my friends, @/S.J. to make one for me!

-Being gifted a Spring Shamrock by @/N e s s dufing the raffle in 2021 I think? Regardless, despite it not nearly being worth as much as a Kaleidoclover, it's still special to me as it's one of the first collectibles someone gifted me, and I still have it to this day!

-Playing Mario kart during the TBTWC 2021! It was a lot of fun, even though I didn't win any of the races or any trophies, and I would love to see that event return one day!

-Being gifted a cool feather from @/LittleMissPanda after she found out she had an extra, and gave it to me! I honestly wasn't expecting that, and I thought I'd have to hope that in the next fair, they'd be restocked!

-Being gifted a blue feather by @/SpaceTokki77 after I was feeling really sad since I had a bad day that day, so needless to say, that really cheered me up! Plus, you can never have too many feathers! πŸͺΆ

-@/S.J trading me a Raven Wings Potion for a space whale! I always thought it looked nice and regretted not being very active during the Halloween 2022 event, so someone offering me to trade me one after I missed the chance to get one myself made my day!

Obviously I have a lot more, but I don't want to clog the thread lol

ahh i almost forgot to enter!! thank you for the raffle koop! you're awesome 😎🧑

one of my favourite memories on this forum that i vividly remember (though it may be random) was the lovey dovey count-a-thon that chris did for valentine's day on the "quick, before the mods come!" thread. it was just so fun and engaging and i remember me, jhine, and nef went crazy with it and started posting milliseconds after each other nonstop. the rules of the game were we had to add either an emoji or word related to valentine's day on every post or else we'd have to reset the counter. it was such a struggle because people who werent aware of the little game going on kept getting our counter reset and it was pretty hilarious. i had a lot of fun with that and it makes me happy just thinking about. good times! πŸ˜‚

A chance to win adorable art from you?! YES PLEASE!! I'm glad I'm not too late to enter! πŸ₯° thank you for hosting such a fan-turtle-tastic raffle, koopa!

Most recent TBT memory that made me happy was getting another opportunity to spend a literal hour playing this crazy addicting game! Just seeing it make a comeback from 2021's camp made me smile like you wouldn't believe πŸ‹πŸβ˜ΊοΈ

Hiya guys! Sorry I'm a little late, I've just been pretty busy today lol, but anyways, here are our winners of the raffle!

Our first Winner is... drumroll please..
@xSuperMario64x!
Screenshot_20230820-162554_Chrome.jpg

And our second winner is... drumroll please..
@LittleMissPanda!

Screenshot_20230820-162744_Chrome.jpg

Congrats to our winners! You guys can let me know what you guys would like drawn either on this thread or DM, and thank you to everyone who entered my first very art raffle! I do hope to hold more in the near future!

oh hey nice!! always honored to get some art from a dear friend! I'll have to think about what I'd like to have drawn so I'll get back with you ☺️ (not gonna lie tho I've reeeeeally enjoyed seeing people draw Artemis lately soooo hehe)
ty again for hosting, love to see the generosity on this forum!! πŸ₯°πŸ’œ

I'm so excited!! πŸ₯°πŸ’ž been having a massive lucky streak lately but winning your raffle is definitely the best one yet! I'll be sure to let you know what I'd like tomorrow, if that's okay! Lots of fun choices to think about!

Thanks again for hosting, koopa! πŸ’πŸ’–

Back