Villager art~

Oh you're open! Would you mind trying my rep? Ty!
IMG_20200726_160112_613.jpg

Oh you're open! Would you mind trying my rep? Ty!View attachment 293271
I would LOVE to draw your rep, it's going to be my first 'boy' rep so... don't expect much lol
Do you mind filling out a form just so I know what style you want and if you just want the head or if you want shoulders added?
Post automatically merged:

I really like these drawings you've done here! Have you tried practicing drawing bodies yet?
Thank you! No, I haven't :s but that can be added to the challenge portion of the form so request at your own risk 😂 💕

Last edited:
I really like how you did some of the ones in style 2! I can challenge you to make a half body one but no worries if not! Just the shoulders are fine.

Thank you! No, I haven't :s but that can be added to the challenge portion of the form so request at your own risk 😂 💕
If you'd like you can use some of my drawings as references to help out! That is if you're willing to expand your drawing horizons :>

I'll put a few refs in a spoiler below

here's a rough sketch I do along with the finished product:
1595957075955.png
1595700969690.png

and here's just some other general stuff:
23048872_t1nAMx9uMCzw2bn.jpg
Scarlett 2.jpg
Danny.jpg

obv you'll have to practice a lot to get good at drawing a full body character but I hope this helps out even a bit ^^

AHHHH, SORRY I TOOK SO LONG, I realized I didn't have an image of my island rep saved

Username: xiheeet
Style: Style 1
Reference:
Reff.jpg
Reaction/expression:
a lazy smile, like the one on the reference
Type: just the head please <3
Challenge: The hat on my rep is optional to draw so I'll make it a challenge for you!

Wasn't aware there was a form! So I'll just fill this out.

Username: mewto28
Style: Style 2
Reference: More references here.
IMG_20200726_160112_613.jpg

Reaction/expression: I'll leave it up to you
Type: with shoulders
Challenge: Maybe challenge to do a half body?

If you'd like you can use some of my drawings as references to help out! That is if you're willing to expand your drawing horizons :>

I'll put a few refs in a spoiler below

here's a rough sketch I do along with the finished product:
1595957075955.png
1595700969690.png

and here's just some other general stuff:
23048872_t1nAMx9uMCzw2bn.jpg
.....View attachment 293284.....View attachment 293285

obv you'll have to practice a lot to get good at drawing a full body character but I hope this helps out even a bit ^^
I'd love to use these as reference! Do you have a character you would like me to practice on ? 👀
Post automatically merged:

AHHHH, SORRY I TOOK SO LONG, I realized I didn't have an image of my island rep saved

Username: xiheeet
Style: Style 1
Reference:
Reaction/expression:
a lazy smile, like the one on the reference
Type: just the head please <3
Challenge: The hat on my rep is optional to draw so I'll make it a challenge for you!
I'll try! If I don't like how the hat is turning out, I'll remove it lol

I'd love to use these as reference! Do you have a character you would like me to practice on ? 👀
not any specific character, though most often when I make a request for a human OC I prefer that my NL mayor (Daniel) be drawn, so if you'd like to draw him that would be fine :)

Wasn't aware there was a form! So I'll just fill this out.

Username: mewto28
Style: Style 2
Reference: More references here.
View attachment 293292
Reaction/expression: I'll leave it up to you
Type: with shoulders
Challenge: Maybe challenge to do a half body?
It's ok, whenever I asked for the form I types 'for' and by the time I edited the post you had replied so it's all good lol But thanks for filing it out anyways, since I do refer to them a lot lol
YAY! Style 2 should be good, I've practiced 'boys' in this style so hopefully it won't turn out that bad lol

I know I'm supposed to be resting from art, but I really wanted to try and draw some simple villagers. I tried a different brush for Rodney but I'm not really liking it, I might try and re-do him later with the other brush I use and I'm sure he'll look as cute as Hamphrey 🥰💕
Hamphrey.png
Rodney.png

Last edited:
I know I'm supposed to be resting from art, but I really wanted to try and draw some simple villagers. I tried a different brush for Rodney but I'm not really liking it, I might try and re-do him later with the other brush I use and I'm sure he'll look as cute as Hamphrey 🥰💕
View attachment 293371View attachment 293372
These are super cute!! Also super impressed with your clean line!

I actually really like the brush used for rodney!! Haha, bc I can't so clean lines, I use that kind of brush all the time to do my lineart

These are super cute!! Also super impressed with your clean line!

I actually really like the brush used for rodney!! Haha, bc I can't so clean lines, I use that kind of brush all the time to do my lineart
My bf really likes the texture I added to Rodney, personally I like the outline, but I used the same brush for the filling and I just can't lol

TY! I draw the lines over and over again until I'm happy with the results, 10/10 do not recommend lol 😂

it's true, I also applaud your clean line art. That's a skill that many people have a tough time grasping so kudos :D

In honor of welcoming Flurry onto my island, (huge thanks to @Reneezombie ♡) I decided to draw a picture of her 🥰 💕 💕 💕 It was really hard not adding a nose, but I feel like that would've completely changed her design. On another note, have you noticed that at certain angles Rodney's nose looks like a heart ♥
Flurry.png
Flurry-bow.png
Rodney.png

Last edited:
how do i get your talent? pls teach me! every time i come back on this thread the new art is somehow better than the last!

Ahh I’m so happy you’re improving already! I seriously see a lot of potential in your art dude 🥺❤️

Back