• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Valentine's Day Contest & Raffle Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Valentines_2022_banner_transparent.png

We might have overshot our deadline by a few days (my fault, sorry!) but we are finally able to announce the winners of our recent TBT Valentine's Day Arts & Crafts Contest that ran between February 7th - 20th 2022. Each of our nine contest winners below are walking away with a Pavé Tail Feather collectible and second Pink Love Potion collectible. In addition to these prizes, our three first place winners are also taking home 800 TBT bells each!

Traditional Drawing Category Winners

🏆 In first place, Millysaurusrexjr! 🏆

1_Traditional_1stPlace_Entry06_Millysaurusrexjr.png

2nd Place, lieryl!​
3rd Place, Rainbowhorn!​
1_Traditional_2ndPlace_Entry05_lieryl.jpeg
1_Traditional_3rdPlace_Entry09_Rainbowhorn.jpeg

Digital Drawing Category Winners

🏆 In first place, DJ-Mika! 🏆

2_Digital_1stPlace_Entry05_DJ-Mika.jpeg

2nd Place, skarmoury!​
3rd Place, Blink.!​
2_Digital_2ndPlace_Entry08_skarmoury.png
2_Digital_3Place_Entry03_Blink..png

Crafts Category Winners

🏆 In first place, Firesquids! 🏆

3_Crafts_1stPlace_Entry02_Firesquids.png

2nd place, S.J.!​
3rd place, Aurita!​
3_Crafts_2ndPlace_Entry08_SJ.jpeg

3_Crafts_3rdPlace_Entry01_Aurita.jpeg

Raffle Winners

178.jpg

Heart Glow Wand Winner
KittenNoir

299.jpg

Love Ball Winner
Halloqueen

A Note About Prize Distribution

Prize distribution is handled by administrators, and none are available at the time of writing, so I won't be able to answer any questions about collectible order, shop closure, etc right now beyond confirming that:
  • Nomination, winners, and raffle prizes should go out either today or over the weekend.
  • Bell redemption tickets and the Pavé Pink Feather are still available for purchase.
    • We are aware that some of you are waiting to receive your Pink Love Potion(s) before redeeming your Pavé Pink Feather, so don't panic, there will be a window of time between the prizes going out and the Pavé Pink Feather being removed from the shop.
  • The Pavé Pink Feather and Pink Love Potion will become available for trade at the same time prize distribution is handled.

I'm sure @Jeremy will post when he has the chance to let you know further details.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to share the love this last month in our first event of 2022. We were blown away by the quality of entries for this contest. There will of course be more to come throughout the year. Have a lovely weekend! 💕

Congrats to everyone who won or were nominated! 🥳 There were so many amazing entries, and I don’t know where you all pick up these skills! 😊🌟🌟 And congrats to the lucky raffle winners too! 💖

Thank you staff for hosting another great event! I really loved the freedom of the miscellaneous crafts category. The new feather and love potion collectible are so perfect as well! 💖🌟

OMG!!! 😍 I can not even speak right now I screamed when I saw the post.

Congratulations to all the winners !!!! Everyone's entries were amazing 💗 Thank you to all the staff for this event it was amazing and we all appreciate the hard work that goes into these events ☺️

huge congrats to all the winners!! voting in these events is always so difficult, the talent within this community is insane <3 and of course thank you staff for putting this all together for us :D

a huge congrats to @Millysaurusrexjr, @lieryl, @Rainbowhorn, @DJ-Mika, @skarmoury, @Blink., @Firesquids, @S.J. and @Aurita on placing in the contest!! all of your entries were absolutely stunning, and i hope you’ll enjoy your prizes! 🎉💗

congratulations to @KittenNoir and @Halloqueen for winning the raffles as well! enjoy your new collectibles! ^_^

staff, thank you again for yet another lovely event! i wish i could have put more time, energy and effort into my entry, but mental illness is a ***** lol. i’m very happy with my pavé pink feather, though, and i can’t wait to see what’s next!

Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! 🎉 There were so many impressive entries out there!

Thank you to the staff for yet another fun and creative event! Your time and effort is always much appreciated. 😊

Congrats to all the winners! I just wanna say that every single staff nominated entry was absolutely fantastic and all of you should be so so proud of yourselves!!! Thanks again stuff for all of your incredible work throughout this event! You guys are the bees knees!!!

Congratulations to all the participants and the winners! Absolutely beautiful works all around! 😍❤️ Definitely was a fun event ~ can’t wait for the next one 😊

Congratulations to the contest and raffle winners!! 🥳🎉 And seriously good work to all the participants as well—there were so many incredible entries, I don't envy staff for having to pick just ten per category. ;v;
I had a lot of fun with this event myself, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one! 🌟 Huge thanks to staff for all the work you put in for us!

ahhh massive thanks to all the people that voted for mine 😭❤️ i didn’t think they were good enough but you guys have boosted my self esteem 🥺

congrats to my fellow winners and to all the nominees! it’s an honor to be listed amongst you all ❤️ Thanks staff for hosting this event!

Once again if you didn't win, don't take it too personally. Just be happy for yourself that you had some people liking your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back