• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Third Egg Decorating Contest Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the winners! All of the eggs were so amazing! I wish I could have voted for all of them!

I'm glad to see my #1 and #2 picks take first and second place respectively, but honestly all the finalists were really good in their own ways

grats to all the winners, but also grats to anyone that just made the top cut in general

Oh my I am so late to this, things have been busy irl, but thank you so much for all your well wishes!! 🙇‍♀️ I honestly did not expect podium, let alone nominations...... there were just so many good eggs! Gudetama egg was born out of a random idea before egg decoration was even announced hehe. So when I saw the egg deco contest this year, I was excited to pull it off! It was simple but I loved it lots. 🥹

Congrats to @Aquilla and @Millysaurusrexjr , your eggs are GOD-TIER and you deserve your places in the podium. 🥳 I'd also like to give a big shoutout to everyone's eggs, they were all made with love and care and there were so many entries I wish were nominated as well! 🫶

Congratulations to the winners and all participants as well! Competition was tough this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back