• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Valentine's Day Contest & Raffle Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's not too late yet to send my thanks and congratulations!

Thank you so much staff for hosting another event! I loved how there were different categories this time to allow a lot of people to shine. I'm happy to see everyone's creations and effort. ❤ I was especially floored with the crafts category, so much diverse talent in the community omg 😭

Next, congratulations to all the nominees and winners! Special shoutout to @DJ-Mika and @Blink. who placed with me in top 3, you guys rock! 🙌 DJ-Mika, I already commented in your profile, but my jaw DROPPED when I saw your artwork, I was 100% sure you'd be nominated and place somewhere in the top 3. The details, the effort, the fun, and the sweetness in your artwork definitely didn't go unnoticed by the community. Congrats on top 1, a well-deserved title indeed!! And Blink., the (wo)man, the myth, the legend, your piece absolutely tugged on my heartstrings oh my god. It has so much potential for a lovely vday postcard and I would cry if I received something that beautiful. Congrats congrats too! 🥳

Overall, I think this was a really fun event to showcase everyone's different talents. It also gave me a reason to experiment on some brushes and styles, which was great! This isn't the first magazine cover I've made (throwback to fair 2020), but it definitely won't be my last, either. Really excited to expand my portfolio more!

Kudos to everyone in this event, and see you guys in the next! 💞

Thank you and congratulations!!

Loved the event cause I'm a sucker for these types of lovey dovey seasonal stuffs. Christmas and Valentines do be hitting me in the feels sometimes.
REALLY glad to see other categories, too. Got to see a bunch of different art and it was a joy and my eyes are blessed 👁️👁️

@skarmoury i gib u my heart in a card homie 😔 💙

in the meantime, i sit and wait for egg season.

Just wanted to say thank you staff for these events, I never knew I could enjoy a forum website so much, especially in these modern social media times. You don't have to make these fun events, the pretty collectibles, the giveaways - but you do anyway and I think that's super cool.

I really enjoyed the three different categories and seeing what everyone made, I especially loved seeing the cool crafts!! It was really hard to figure out what piece to vote for in each category, there were too many great creations, and a lot of them will live rent-free in my head for years. (I still think about Magazine Mash-up 2020 and last years Egg decorating contest)

Congratulations to the nominees and winners!! And thank you to those who voted for my lil Kapp'n + Leilani painting, I spent like a week on that and it was a lot of fun to paint! 🐢🐢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back