• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unpopular villagers you like

hazel is my ride or die but she's a pretty popular unpopular fav.

a recent one is pate! she's a peppy duck.
like hazel, her eyebrows remind me so much of my own LOL
show
DyOdL9S.png

I've said this too many times already, but I really like Queenie! Underrated ostrich villager for sure.

There's a lot

Tabby, Diva,O'Hare, Tom, Moe, Static, Kiki, Mitzi, Snake, Dobie, Kabuki, Lobo, Doc, Hopkins, Willow, Cousteau.. Im probably missing some but that's all that come to mind

So, I just posted my sisterly tier list, and I guess a lot of people don't like Ursala? She's my favorite sisterly girl and one of my top favorite villagers, period. She's SO CUTE! Her face is just super sweet, her color is pretty but not overly flashy, her hair is adorable and matches her freckles so well, AND her name is a solid pun. I appreciate a good, punny name.

Plus, sisterly characters are sweet deep down but can come off as intimidating, and they acknowledge that... a bear is just such a perfect fit for that, you know?

Also, I agree, Hazel is adorable. She ROCKS that unibrow, and uni-wow made me laugh when I first read it.
Seriously, I appreciate a good pun, and she and Ursala rock theirs 😎

Other than Groucho and some underrated Jocks like Axel and Tank, something that I will Name and looks like a joke is actually the Truth.

Jitters the Jock Bird

1593566249159.jpeg

As many others, a lot, if not almost everyone finds this Bird ugly or at least terrifying. But the more I looked at him, the more he triggers certain feelings in me. Like, a serious coffee addict which likes Soccer is a great Background Story for such a questionable Design. Im sure he had some really tragic moments in his life and tries to face it in his own way. Like the living Embodiment of Sadness, Supression and Addiction. I also had a lot of bad Memories and Decisions in my life, so it’s defiantly relatable.

Apparently Mint is unpopular which is weird to me as she's not hideous. But anyway she's my fav!

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

Not all of them are unpopular, but they all deserve more recognition. <3

Bea, Bertha, Broccolo, Cally, Carmen, and Greta.

Everybody is sleeping (no pun intended) on Tucker, a woolly mammoth! Who could possibly not want one of them on their island? Bianca was another one but it seems more people have been becoming aware of her recently.
Post automatically merged:

Jitters the Jock Bird

View attachment 281355

As many others, a lot, if not almost everyone finds this Bird ugly or at least terrifying. But the more I looked at him, the more he triggers certain feelings in me. Like, a serious coffee addict which likes Soccer is a great Background Story for such a questionable Design. Im sure he had some really tragic moments in his life and tries to face it in his own way. Like the living Embodiment of Sadness, Supression and Addiction. I also had a lot of bad Memories and Decisions in my life, so it’s defiantly relatable.

He's either not gotten over the 1950 World Cup, the 2014 World Cup, or he was once a promising prodigy who never lived up to the hype and has been relegated too many times.

I think many players and fans of football (soccer) have ended up looking like Jitters :LOL: For that reason I love him and his football interior.

Last edited:
Ike, Derwin, Pompom, Cyd, Deirdre, Vladimir, Soleil, Maelle, Paula, Poko (I know he‘s only in 1 game),Jitters, Anicotti, Hugh, Broccolo, Drake, Rowan, Knox, Midge, Avery, Anchovy and Sandy.

Last edited:
Hopper! I really had to get used to his red eyes, but once I gave him some fancy clothes to wear instead of his yellow shirt, he became a lot more tolerable :)

I love his crankiness and seeing him walk around town in his tuxedo now :D

Hazel’s actually pretty cute! ofc only off-putting thing being her unibrow, obviously.
I actually really love Hazel’s unibrow! I had her in NL and I greatly enjoyed her “uni-WOW” catchphrase !! She’s confident c;

mine is Eugene, Gonzo and Goose. Most people don't really like them as much as others! so underrated!

I’m also happy to see so much deirdre love !!! She’s one of my faves and I had her in NL too. She always wears the clothes I give her and it makes me feel super nice c:

Back