• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unpopular villagers you like

Minimasher

Bells
Everyone has that one villager they absolutely adore that other people are not so fond of. I have a few, some being unpopular villagers and some being villagers that are are kind of just underappreciated
Here are some unpopular/underappreciated villagers that I really like:
Curlos
Tabby
Hazel
Dierdre
Victoria
Jacob/Jakey
Biff
Mac
Pashmina
Graham
Murphy

Who are yours? :)

I don't really know who's popular and who's not, but of the villagers on my island, I tend to see Dom, Fauna, Octavian, Shep, Flora and Katt discussed more than the others, so I guess they're more popular?

The ones who rarely seem to get a mention are Rolf, Astrid, Joey and Midge.

I could be way off, though.

Above all I think those two need all the love of the world :
DeirdrePicACNH.png
CydPicACNH.png

Also :
VestaPicACNH.png
TiffanyPicACNH.png
Ren%C3%A9ePicACNH.png
BootsPicACNH.png
TuckerPicACNH.png
NaomiPicACNH.png
BillyPicACNH.png
PaoloPicACNH.png
OpalPicACNH.png
TabbyPicACNH.png
CroquePicACNH.png

Elephants are underrated seriously.

excuse me what?? pashmina is unpopular?? I never would’ve guessed tbh. she was one of my starter villagers and I seriously can’t live without her ngl. she’s like a best friend or a sister to me. guess she’s really living up to her personality type, eh?
anyways I adore her sooo ;u;

Tabby seems to be mentioned quite a bit recently in different threads :giggle: She's on my list of unpopular favorites, too.
Also: Annalisa, Olaf, Chops, Groucho and Gloria. Not sure how popular Olivia and Felicity are, but they do seem to be underappreciated. Others I really like are Pietro (I know some people love him, but he also gets tons of hate), Mac, Vesta, Miranda, Pate, Cole, Cranston, Willow and Monique.

I’d probably say Hazel. I actually really like her and I’d probably say she’s one of my favourite villagers, I have her in my NL town and think she’s really adorable. I’ve only just recently found out that Tasha exists and I think she’s got a pretty cool design. I don’t know how popular Sylvana is but I’d probably say her as well. Squirrels are one of my favourite species and have a few underrated villagers imo.

I’d probably say Hazel. I actually really like her and I’d probably say she’s one of my favourite villagers, I have her in my NL town and think she’s really adorable. I’ve only just recently found out that Tasha exists and I think she’s got a pretty cool design. I don’t know how popular Sylvana is but I’d probably say her as well. Squirrels are one of my favourite species and have a few underrated villagers imo.
Hazel’s actually pretty cute! ofc only off-putting thing being her unibrow, obviously.

i am a massive fan of cashmere, even tho she isnt one people will call typically cute, i think she is absolutley adorable

There's quite several:
  • Curt. I really really like this bear. I think his head bandage is a nice cartoon touch.
  • Stinky. He is one of the most underappreciated cats. I guess his mask puts off a lot of people.
  • Murphy. I think he's one of the cutest Cranky villagers. I have him on my town and I love him.
  • Buzz. And pretty much other Cranky eagles. I do think his design is too plain, but I think he's got the crankiest look of all the birds.
  • Boone. My favorite gorilla.
  • Leonardo. He's a cool jock. Cool enough that I actually like him more than Tybalt.

Vesta is adorable, I really love her. Also, who is that old-looking goat above Tabby?
It's Billy, he's very cute but doesn't get a lot of love because he's a jock and has a messy library interior house lol

Back