• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Unpopular villagers you like

I’m a huge fan of Boots and always recommend him whenever anyone asks. Savannah is also really pretty and hardly ever mentioned.

YES! Boots is one i only picked up in NH, but he quickly overtook poncho as my jock... he is so goofy and I love his coloring! I can't lose him now

and for other villagers my main one is Timbra. I love her deep orange coloring, her green accents, and she has become a meme on my island by now with how much me and my bf love her. She has a two acre estate for her house, and the entrance to this estate is a church so we can worship her. she is my second favorite villager behind tangy (obviously <--)... she is never leaving me

I would have to say Boots. He's such a cutie, and I had him in New Leaf for the longest time. He's pretty much one of the only jocks I can tolerate because he's so cute :3

Thanks for the poster idea @Magus!

The villager I think is severely underrated...

CAROLINE

Here are some more underrated villagers...

Bruce, Celia, Hamlet, Julia, Kidd, Lopez, Megan, Mint, and Papi.

Thanks for the poster idea @Magus!

The villager I think is severely underrated...

CAROLINE

Here are some more underrated villagers...

Bruce, Celia, Hamlet, Julia, Kidd, Lopez, Megan, Mint, and Papi.
I kind of love Caroline!! I've never seen her before. I agree, I have Mint and she's a darling! She was a random movie in but I'm very happy to have her! I don't think I'm going to let her go anytime soon.

I think Purrl is super cute, shes one of my fav snooties! I love Frita too, shes one of my fav uchis.

Olivia for me, lately I’ve seen a lot of hate for her and she’s in tier 4 when she’s one of my favorite villagers, I’d let go of Judy first since both are snooty. (I even kicked Ankha since I had like 3 snooty)
Ruby as well... she has a bad rep from the places I’ve been and I have no idea why... I mean she’s literally a moon rabbit! Whats not to like... she’s also tier 4 iirc or maybe even tier 5.

Olivia for me, lately I’ve seen a lot of hate for her and she’s in tier 4 when she’s one of my favorite villagers, I’d let go of Judy first since both are snooty. (I even kicked Ankha since I had like 3 snooty)
Ruby as well... she has a bad rep from the places I’ve been and I have no idea why... I mean she’s literally a moon rabbit! Whats not to like... she’s also tier 4 iirc or maybe even tier 5.

Olivia is an excellent shout, think she's great.
I also like Lopez, Frank and Benjamin but never see them get much love.

Bones and Tom over everyone else for me! Other than them, there's Punchy, Kiki, O'Hare, Hopkins, Dobie and Skye (popular but way less). I've had them all and they are just so great. I really feel like they and everyone else said here, needs some more love.

I feel the dog villagers are really underappreciated. Also, maybe it's because I love Totodile so much but I love the alligators, especially Del, Boots, Sly and Alfonso

.............................just kiddin'........

From left to right,top row:Filbert.Gloria,Jambette,Joey,Lyman,Nate,Pinky,Tutu,Spork/Crackle

From left to right,bottom row:Tabby,unknown bespectacled cat

hazel, curlos, shep...also vesta but she's popular??

also yes croque, he's my cranky and i love him <3

m a r g i e!!! she’s literally so, so good and i love her - she deserves way more attention 🥺

but i also love a few others like hazel, katt, gayle, moe, sly and a few of the more unpopular dogs and cats like daisy and mitzi :3

My favorite villager in the whole world, Moe, never gets the attention or appreciation he deserves. He's adorable and sweet and he deserves love! Some more of my underrated faves are Cranston, Joey, and Pate.

i quite like Cousteau and Phil.

i love the frog villagers in general, and i think Cousteau has very vibrant colors & i think his lil mustache is kinda funny. i also rly like his house exterior in acnh!!

u never rly see Phil as ppl's smug villager (which i can lowkey understand) but i think his design is very interesting. i like how his eyes were designed & his color palette is quite unique. im also starting to find im kinda partial to bird villagers so that's another point for him. his house exterior is basic in the best way, & his picture quote is definitely something i should think about from time to time.

other honorable mentions include Pompom (was one of the first villagers i rly liked when i played accf), Broffina & Ava (bird bias), Frita, Hopper, & Anchovy.

Last edited:
Back