• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unpopular villagers you like

I absolutely adore Cleo and no matter what new villagers get added to the game she is absolutely my queen!! She's a pretty purple horse with glittery eyes, she's super sweet and classy, and she's very work oriented with her home office. Girl kills it on my Island!

Here is my list of unpopular (or ones that I don’t hear about often) villagers that I like (more is added pretty frequently - in no particular order: Hazel, Katt, Tabby, Agnes, Julia, Hornsby, Spike, Claude, Moe, Tom, Tabby, Purrl (I regret passing her up when I saw her at campsite), Olivia, Nate, Cleo, Apple, Agent S, Aurora, Biff, Blaire, Mint, Pecan, Poppy, Bangle (thanks @WaileaNoRei :); I never liked the big cat models but Bangle has grown one me a lot since I keep hearing about her from you; same with Tabby too), Hopkins, Filbert, Drift, Frobert, Bonbon....

There are more but I’ll leave it at that since it might actually end up being a third or more of all the villagers lol... I honestly had no interest in a lot of them, but these type of threads and just comments about certain villagers how much each person likes them, always somehow peaks my interest and convinces me to give them a chance even if I don’t like their appearance. I just love reading how much people love certain villagers and seeing screenshots ^.^.

does mira count as unpopular? I really like her superhero aesthetic and even though the interior of her house isn't "traditional" i think the little acting set that she has set up inside makes her house pretty unique. Also, I love her catchphrase, cottontail!

Greta has a pretty cool evil expression.
Untitled.png

I also like Biff! He looks like the hippo version of Rock Lee and it cracks me up 😂

I don’t need how unpopular these villagers are but I like Hazel, Carmen, Bonbon, Felicity, Tipper, Puddles, Broccolo, Wade, Sylvana, Bea, Frita, and Midge!

there’s probably more but these are just from the top of my head

I feel like no one ever talks about my number one favourite, Alfonso. He's an absolute baby and deserves more love.

I also love Hazel, Ribbot, Groucho and Bubbles :3

Papi was one of my first 3 villagers and I adored him! I let him move out and deeply regretted it but I’m hoping I will find him again one day

I don't think Kabuki gets the love he deserves. Also Marcie is one of my dreamies- I'm not usually a fan of Kangaroos, but I love normal villagers, plus Marcie is my grandma's name so it'd be nice to have her. I also tend to really like cranky villagers. Aside from Kabuki, Butch is one I'd love to have, as well as Angus. Angus and Kabuki were 2 cranky villagers that stick out to me when I think of Wild World and why I like cranky villagers at all.

I'm pretty sure I already may have answered this weeks ago but recently Vladimir came to live with me and I love him so much! I'm not really that into the Cranky villagers but I instantly loved this weird little pink cub and I'll defend him forever now!

Cousteau is a very good frog boy and deserves more admiration.
He was a starter and I originally didn't like him but he grew on me fast.​

Hippeaux was my best friend back in Lew Leaf and I always had a soft spot for him... then someone told me he was at the bottom of the bottom popularity tier LOL.

I have Clay on my island and know some people aren't fond of him but I like him a lot! Some if his expressions has convinced me that he is not a hamster! A living dogu statue disguising as a hamster or an alien disguising as hamster disguising as a dogu statue? So many possibilities

119556406_10223585828975659_7466832720651145582_o.jpg

I'm not sure who is genuinely unpopular but I've been liking Vic a lot. I also liked Tom. And Raddle. And Rizzo,
Post automatically merged:

I love pietro he is a cute clown you yeah

I loved Pietro. I didn't think I would but he grows on you.

@maria110 same he was a random move in after I made a mistake and let Judy go but I love him more

I'm not sure who is genuinely unpopular but I've been liking Vic a lot. I also liked Tom. And Raddle. And Rizzo,

I loved Pietro. I didn't think I would but he grows on you.
Yeah

Back