• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I was wifi-ing with someone on christmas eve and we saw jingle on the roof of the museum and we were like 0.0

Once I was wifi-ing with someone on christmas eve and we saw jingle on the roof of the museum and we were like 0.0

._. i didn't know that could happen... Jingle's an idiot but i like him XD

I thought the jingle on the roof was a hack?

Doesn't the majority of people playing AC online HACK?? Seems that way to me... :S

Well I'm sure most people don't but my experiences of playing Online with Let's Go To The City have been pretty hackerific!!! :p

Glitches aside... I would love Katrina or perhaps a new Potion seller to be able to sell you a potion to turn into an animal for a day though... would be badass...

Glitches aside... I would love Katrina or perhaps a new Potion seller to be able to sell you a potion to turn into an animal for a day though... would be badass...

That'd be a good idea. xD But like, of course, it'd be completely random and you'd probably have to end up answering questions in order to get certain variables... I don't know. :b But I like it!

Snowman built inside a house!
Running into and through the fish tank!
Multiple scorpions/turantulas/bees that don't attack you!
Tom is reverse colored for abit!
Random Blanca Faces!

*giggles* that's my glitch list that I'd thought would happen with ACCF.
*get sweatdrop like in anime* ^_^'
Though really hoping there won't be any bugs/glitches with AC3D.

Also justnso you know.
I do not hack or destory anyone's town.
Never have and never will.

*gets back to topic*
May! Gamestop is still saying May is the release date for AC3D!

I hope so! I like playing in May right before summer :D

I am hoping Gamestop is right.
My real life boyfriend would probably say something like " Oh you got yourself a gift for my birthday " than he'd laugh alot.
He lives in California so I haven't met him in person yet but we talk/text/IM alot.
*so happy with my boyfriend.*
I finally have a guy to send Valentine's Day Cards too.
I was always alone for Valentine's Day before.
We have been together for almost 2 years ad a couple now and 9 years as friends.

Okay back to the topic.
I'm going to check EB Games to see if they set a date yet before getting all hyper happy about May.

I am hoping Gamestop is right.
My real life boyfriend would probably say something like " Oh you got yourself a gift for my birthday " than he'd laugh alot.
He lives in California so I haven't met him in person yet but we talk/text/IM alot.
*so happy with my boyfriend.*
I finally have a guy to send Valentine's Day Cards too.
I was always alone for Valentine's Day before.
We have been together for almost 2 years ad a couple now and 9 years as friends.

Okay back to the topic.
I'm going to check EB Games to see if they set a date yet before getting all hyper happy about May.

2 years and you have not seen him in person yet? I was with my girlfriend from about a month and then I saw her in person. Now we're engaged (been together almost 3 years) with a kid and everything - who is also going to play animal crossing ^_^

At any rate, Since it is Groundhog day, I figured I would say something about it: I hope that in the 3DS version Resetti make an appearance like he did in the gamecube version. When I experienced the Resetti-less holiday in City Folk, I was disappointed.

I love those stories guys! ^-^,, they almost bring tears to my eyes i also never hack/never will. If the release date is in may i "may" just cry cause that's the month of my birth :,,,D but i'd say june would probably be a more realistic date

I love those stories guys! ^-^,, they almost bring tears to my eyes i also never hack/never will. If the release date is in may i "may" just cry cause that's the month of my birth :,,,D but i'd say june would probably be a more realistic date

Trying to check EB Games on a 3DS is impossible.

That'd be a good idea. xD But like, of course, it'd be completely random and you'd probably have to end up answering questions in order to get certain variables... I don't know. :b But I like it!

Haha of course! Knowing Animal Crossing they wouldn't just allow you to pick what you wanted, you would need to be asked lots of cryptic questions... also I was thinking that perhaps only your head would change??? haha... People would give it a go, hoping for something cool like a Wolf or an Eagle and get a chicken or something... would be quite funny but I'm sure it wont happen ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back