Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I was wifi-ing with someone on christmas eve and we saw jingle on the roof of the museum and we were like 0.0

Once I was wifi-ing with someone on christmas eve and we saw jingle on the roof of the museum and we were like 0.0

._. i didn't know that could happen... Jingle's an idiot but i like him XD

I thought the jingle on the roof was a hack?

Doesn't the majority of people playing AC online HACK?? Seems that way to me... :S

Well I'm sure most people don't but my experiences of playing Online with Let's Go To The City have been pretty hackerific!!! :p

Glitches aside... I would love Katrina or perhaps a new Potion seller to be able to sell you a potion to turn into an animal for a day though... would be badass...

Glitches aside... I would love Katrina or perhaps a new Potion seller to be able to sell you a potion to turn into an animal for a day though... would be badass...

That'd be a good idea. xD But like, of course, it'd be completely random and you'd probably have to end up answering questions in order to get certain variables... I don't know. :b But I like it!

Snowman built inside a house!
Running into and through the fish tank!
Multiple scorpions/turantulas/bees that don't attack you!
Tom is reverse colored for abit!
Random Blanca Faces!

*giggles* that's my glitch list that I'd thought would happen with ACCF.
*get sweatdrop like in anime* ^_^'
Though really hoping there won't be any bugs/glitches with AC3D.

Also justnso you know.
I do not hack or destory anyone's town.
Never have and never will.

*gets back to topic*
May! Gamestop is still saying May is the release date for AC3D!

I hope so! I like playing in May right before summer :D

I am hoping Gamestop is right.
My real life boyfriend would probably say something like " Oh you got yourself a gift for my birthday " than he'd laugh alot.
He lives in California so I haven't met him in person yet but we talk/text/IM alot.
*so happy with my boyfriend.*
I finally have a guy to send Valentine's Day Cards too.
I was always alone for Valentine's Day before.
We have been together for almost 2 years ad a couple now and 9 years as friends.

Okay back to the topic.
I'm going to check EB Games to see if they set a date yet before getting all hyper happy about May.

I am hoping Gamestop is right.
My real life boyfriend would probably say something like " Oh you got yourself a gift for my birthday " than he'd laugh alot.
He lives in California so I haven't met him in person yet but we talk/text/IM alot.
*so happy with my boyfriend.*
I finally have a guy to send Valentine's Day Cards too.
I was always alone for Valentine's Day before.
We have been together for almost 2 years ad a couple now and 9 years as friends.

Okay back to the topic.
I'm going to check EB Games to see if they set a date yet before getting all hyper happy about May.

2 years and you have not seen him in person yet? I was with my girlfriend from about a month and then I saw her in person. Now we're engaged (been together almost 3 years) with a kid and everything - who is also going to play animal crossing ^_^

At any rate, Since it is Groundhog day, I figured I would say something about it: I hope that in the 3DS version Resetti make an appearance like he did in the gamecube version. When I experienced the Resetti-less holiday in City Folk, I was disappointed.

I love those stories guys! ^-^,, they almost bring tears to my eyes i also never hack/never will. If the release date is in may i "may" just cry cause that's the month of my birth :,,,D but i'd say june would probably be a more realistic date

I love those stories guys! ^-^,, they almost bring tears to my eyes i also never hack/never will. If the release date is in may i "may" just cry cause that's the month of my birth :,,,D but i'd say june would probably be a more realistic date

Trying to check EB Games on a 3DS is impossible.

That'd be a good idea. xD But like, of course, it'd be completely random and you'd probably have to end up answering questions in order to get certain variables... I don't know. :b But I like it!

Haha of course! Knowing Animal Crossing they wouldn't just allow you to pick what you wanted, you would need to be asked lots of cryptic questions... also I was thinking that perhaps only your head would change??? haha... People would give it a go, hoping for something cool like a Wolf or an Eagle and get a chicken or something... would be quite funny but I'm sure it wont happen ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back