Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, I don't think that has been updated since last E3. But yeah... I don't see why the game wouldn't come out anywhere from summer - November 2012.

Reading some Japanese blogs, I came across an interview and didn't bother saving it, so you'll just have to go with my word on it. Says Japan is expecting a September release, so I'm betting we'll get it around the same time. End of summer/start of fall, like CF.

Reading some Japanese blogs, I came across an interview and didn't bother saving it, so you'll just have to go with my word on it. Says Japan is expecting a September release, so I'm betting we'll get it around the same time. End of summer/start of fall, like CF.

aw, man...I don't know if I can wait that long :(

I am going to look up different game shops and call up the ones I know tomarrow.
I'll compile a release date information post.

I am going to look up different game shops and call up the ones I know tomarrow.

Nothing official has been released though. Not even to retailers.
I'm not trying to get you down, just saving you the trouble, nobody knows for sure at all yet. My best guess is we'll all know by next month. Hopefully.

Nothing official has been released though. Not even to retailers.
I'm not trying to get you down, just saving you the trouble, nobody knows for sure at all yet. My best guess is we'll all know by next month. Hopefully.

Well I'm still gonna hope for around May-June.
I know it might not happen but giving myself a smaller window makes waiting abit easier for me.

There really isn't any point, you're only hope on getting a release date is ringing up Nintendo in Japan.

So I went through the trouble of checking official release lineups for games coming out in Japan up until May.
Sorry to say, but Animal Crossing isn't listed for anything before May, but it is listed later on.
if you wanna check to see for yourself, then http://www26.atwiki.jp/nintendo3ds/pages/16.html

I'm 90% sure it's going to be a September release. I just want new information on the game.

So I went through the trouble of checking official release lineups for games coming out in Japan up until May.
Sorry to say, but Animal Crossing isn't listed for anything before May, but it is listed later on.
if you wanna check to see for yourself, then http://www26.atwiki.jp/nintendo3ds/pages/16.html

I'm 90% sure it's going to be a September release. I just want new information on the game.

1. I can't read Japanese. So it looks like scribbles to me.
2. I already said that I'm saying May-June to myself for purely anxiety/waiting purposes.

Well look... Nintendo have a good lump of 1st Party games all scheduled for this year... Animal Crossing, of course... Paper Mario, Mario Tennis, Luigi's Mansion, Kid Icarus, Spirit Camera... even if they released ONE of those titles a month it would be pretty generous... especially considering that we have some MAJOR 3rd Party support... Right out of the gate is Resident Evil Revelations (Which is incredible...) and Metal Gear Solid 3, Kingdom Hearts... anyway... we know that Luigi's mansion is Q2 and Kid Icarus of March? I imagine Mario Tennis is going to be a Summer title... it leaves me to believe that either Animal Crossing is going to be Q3/Q4 or perhaps... *gulp* 2013 for outside of Japan... :S

To be honest... I am just glad that Nintendo has improved their release pattern... Wild World had quite a gap between JAP and EUR release... Let's Go To The City was MUCH better... let's not even mention Animal Crossing Gamecube... haha... anyway as soon as we hear the Japanese release date then we have a very good idea of when we will get it elsewhere... especially since Nintendo KNOW that the series is well recived all over the world!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the Japanese website is a wiki, and therefore I cannot consider it a reliable source as anyone can change it (sorry, it is the academic student in me). According to the translation of the wiki, it is still slated for this year, with no specific date, not even September. My personal hope remains with the May/June window, and if we don't have it by E3, that they will at least give us more news then.

Unfortunately, the Japanese website is a wiki, and therefore I cannot consider it a reliable source as anyone can change it (sorry, it is the academic student in me). According to the translation of the wiki, it is still slated for this year, with no specific date, not even September. My personal hope remains with the May/June window, and if we don't have it by E3, that they will at least give us more news then.

What she said.

There's really no point getting your hopes up for a release date that doesn't exist.

I remember last year there were like 50 speculated release dates, and everyone went crazy posting threads like "It's gonna come out..." and all that and then it never did, then another user made another thread with the exact same release date. I think it's pretty safe to say there isn't a release date, and if you have a speculated release date, use the
speculation thread

There's really no point getting your hopes up for a release date that doesn't exist.

I remember last year there were like 50 speculated release dates, and everyone went crazy posting threads like "It's gonna come out..." and all that and then it never did, then another user made another thread with the exact same release date. I think it's pretty safe to say there isn't a release date, and if you have a speculated release date, use the
speculation thread

This started over me just setting myself a goal window of waiting to get to.
I was only setting a smaller window to get myself to not guessing at the real release date.
People assumed I meant it was the release date when I might no such thing.

As stated earlier, gamestop and wiki are unreliable sources for a release date and if I could I'd just call Nintendo of Japan to ask them about their current AC3D progress.
Anyway, I am sorry if my waiting window confused anyone.

*sweet smile with sweatdrop* ^_^'

This started over me just setting myself a goal window of waiting to get to.
I was only setting a smaller window to get myself to not guessing at the real release date.
People assumed I meant it was the release date when I might no such thing.

As stated earlier, gamestop and wiki are unreliable sources for a release date and if I could I'd just call Nintendo of Japan to ask them about their current AC3D progress.
Anyway, I am sorry if my waiting window confused anyone.

*sweet smile with sweatdrop* ^_^'

It doesn't matter, I just don't want this thread spammed with useless release dates, that's why I made the speculation thread, so they have somewhere to go.

It doesn't matter, I just don't want this thread spammed with useless release dates, that's why I made the speculation thread, so they have somewhere to go.

Okay.
*gets back on topic*
I watched the AC3D trailer again on my 3DS.

It's been since December since last we have *heard any new information. I think with in the next month we should be due. When is E3? If not now we will hear more then right?
I'm really excited about this game, more so then I have been for any other game. My bro said he did the same thing for the wii animal crossing and when it came out he over hyped it. But with the ds and now the 3ds the most played system I have, witch I have them all, the only one I can really play is the ds and 3ds because with my family i have no time. There is always too much going on. Getting home from work to the moment I walk in the door to keeping my wife and kids happy. Giving my wife a brake from our baby and time to maybe relax and take it easy especially with the new one on the way. My point is, I been playing animal crossing from game cube on, and nothing has ever relaxed me, has ever calmed me down like this game. I'm really looking forward to it, but for them to make it the best it can be, to make it perfect, it's worth the wait.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back