turn offs.

i don't know why but i have a problem with feet they have to be very groomed

Last edited:
I am so glad I'm not the only one who hates feet tbh.

#BanFeet #RiotAgainstFeet

ALSO IF YOU DONT TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF AT THE DOOR AND WALK AROUND MY HOUSE WITH UR SHOES ON GET OUT!!

(why does everyone here hate feet LOL)

so my turn offs are
- HUGE BEARDS and body hair
- sexist/prejudice/homophobic/disrespectful etc.
- people who hate animated movies or say they're "for children"
- smokers ugh
- people that pretty much worship sports
- those that don't like animals
- bad hygiene/doing gross things

qb6pegJ.png

Extremely religious people. Like if you're going to shove your god down anyone's throat, it will not be mine.
Stupid people. (I mean like "wow racism in america still exists??!!" stupid not "I failed the test" stupid.)
People who don't want to understand depression, anxiety... just mental illnesses in general. It's one thing to become educated, but to not want to hear anything of it, frick you.

and crap like that. otherwise, my turnoffs are pretty like... hard because I have to lower my standards since the guy I fell in love with is one of a kind :')

Killing things. If you want to be with me, you have to put up with me taking spiders away instead of killing them.

Short people. I feel so mean but honestly I don't like looking down at people (im really tall) and I don't like it when short people make mean comments like "whats the weather like up there" etc sooooo

When that happens, say "cloudy with a chance of rain" and spit on them :rolleyes:

people that post sexual poctures online like literally p0rn and then caption it as
"mood" or "missing this"
like especially girls, youre a woman and thats why we are constantly getting demeaned and you wonder why sh1tty guys date you like what the ***

anyone who is
- trans/homophobic
- sexist/racist
- extremely judgmental
- bad hygiene (take a shower jfc)
- giant bushy beards
- really long body hair
- smokers/alcoholic/drug users
- mean to children
- and probably more haha

- too cocky (egotistical)
- boring
- smoking/drugs/obsessive alchohol
- too big of a gamer/anime lover/weab ; go away

people who treat people with drug/substance abuse problems like theyre not people and shun them for it

People please remember that if you simply want to agree with a post, use the like button!

Anyway, I guess I don't really have any turn offs other than the obvious. I guess people who aren't open minded are a bit of an instant no.

Back