• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Woods Expedition 3 Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the winners! And thanks to the staff (including Laudine and Murray) for hosting the Halloween event!

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks again to the staff for an amazing event! :D

Congrats guys!!!!! Thx again staff!!! So fun!!! Wish I?d caught this rom the beginning lol! Smh!!!

I just woke up to find this! Congratulations to the other winners, and thank you staff for hosting a fun event.

(For those wondering, I purchased 8 tickets.)

Congrats winners!! :)

And thanks again staff for the fun event. I'm sad it's over! :)

are you saying my 3 tickets didnt win? Guess I gotta buy more... oh wait

Congrats! And rip to the people who bought so many tickets but still lost heh. I went with 1 ticket so ye.

Grats to all the winners! And thank god I managed to nab a strange doll last night... that late restock was not nice :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay! I'm so glad you were both able to get your dolls! The wait must have been agonizing.

thank, 5.30 something pm was def not 4 pm est glad i dont work many hours lol

Congrats to the winners! Also, thanks for the awesome event! I manage to get a couple of collectibles for this year's Halloween. Especially one I really wanted since last year. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back