The Woods Expedition 3 Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon gen 8th release was too big to not get a didacated event. I'm sure mods are just not into Pokemon anymore. If there was a new Pikeman game, you bet there'd be an event

Pokemon gen 8th release was too big to not get a didacated event. I'm sure mods are just not into Pokemon anymore. If there was a new Pikeman game, you bet there'd be an event

Er, we just had a larger event and if they are planning something with the games I think it'd be better to wait so people can get it and participate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Er, we just had a larger event and if they are planning something with the games I think it'd be better to wait so people can get it and participate.

Not everyone plays Pokemon.
I haven't for over a decade.

god i wish that were me (i bought pokemon moon and didn't even get through half of it)

aside from the points already made this is also an animal crossing forum at its core, we can't expect an event for every nintendo release regardless of hype.

I think the only problem is that these kinds of events only happen when I'm not around. For the first time ever I was on during a gen release and there was nothing besides a banner.

I think the only problem is that these kinds of events only happen when I'm not around. For the first time ever I was on during a gen release and there was nothing besides a banner.

the lull of activity during pkmn week was really unfortunate, there could have potentially been tons of love/moon balls around : [

the lull of activity during pkmn week was really unfortunate, there could have potentially been tons of love/moon balls around : [

What sucks is I was on for it, saw it, and was like "I'll get on this in a few days!" and it ended before I could remember.

if I got a moon ball I'd be rich...

This seemed like such a fun event but i missed most of it because there wasn't an announcement ping on discord and if there was, i missed it. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back