• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Wii U

I am ?80.00 away from being able to purchase myself a Nintendo Wii U Premium Bundle plus Nintendo Land, a Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller, a New Super Mario Bros. U Game Guide and finally Disney's Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two for the Nintendo Wii U.

I have already paid for New Super Mario Bros. U and Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (Limited Edition)

You don't have to list all the items you're gonna buy again, we figured from the list you gave earlier.

You don't have to list all the items you're gonna buy again, we figured from the list you gave earlier.

Jason never changes. He's always going off about how much money he spends, like it makes any difference online.

Anywho,
Has anybody thought of making a Nintendo Network thread with usernames?

I don't plan on getting it for awhile. I only buy a system when the list of games I want for it that's rather large. 3DS was the only exception.

Jason never changes. He's always going off about how much money he spends, like it makes any difference online.

Anywho,
Has anybody thought of making a Nintendo Network thread with usernames?

I think somebody already did.

Got a WiiU with ZombiU at release, it's so neat! The WiiU has so much potential for future games, I can't wait to see where Nintendo goes with it!

After getting to look at it, it's really nice. If I figured up right, I'll probably be getting it around May if I don't have to spend a whole lot on anything else.

I also saw that Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is getting a Wii U version as well, so that'll be a huge reason for me getting the console sooner than I'd thought.

Did'nt I say I didnt have the money for a wiiu? My parents dont even have the money to give me a room of my own!

I'm 15, never had a room of my own, live in a minihome with family of 5.
Not complaining here.

You guys in here who have it all need to add me! :) FearMyWrench is my ID. Search for me on Miiverse and send me a friend request!

I keep hearing people say things about "Funky Barn", what is it, and how is it. How can a farm have the funk? Is it an odor funk or a musical funk? Is George Clinton involved? Is George Clinton a farmer in this game? I have so many questions.

I keep hearing people say things about "Funky Barn", what is it, and how is it. How can a farm have the funk? Is it an odor funk or a musical funk? Is George Clinton involved? Is George Clinton a farmer in this game? I have so many questions.
And all of them will be answered next week! Same bat time! Same bat channel!

You guys in here who have it all need to add me! :) FearMyWrench is my ID. Search for me on Miiverse and send me a friend request!

Sent you a request, might send you another later. Made two IDs because I'm an indecisive person.

I second what my friend SockHead said. I'll also be waiting it out before I seriously think about getting a WiiU. New Super Mario Bros U looks great, but it doesn't justify the purchase of the system quite yet for me.

I own a 3DS, and right now I only have two games for it. And I bought it the day it came out. Sooo, yeah, I'll wait for a larger library to choose from for the WiiU. I do think it has potential, though. I'm happy with what I've seen so far.

I have received New Super Mario Bros. U and Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (Special Edition) today! :D
Woot! 1 day earlier!

Back