• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Wii U

I was super disappointed after getting my 3DS at launch. THERE WERE NO ****ING GAMES. The Wii U has better launch games, but none of them make me want to get it right away. I think they forgot that games make the actual console.

I know, I just have this feeling that most of the games feel like tech demos. I don't know, maybe its just me.

Honestly, this alone is enough to make me get the system. It looks beautiful. Some of those lighting effects too...

Pokes_New_Super_Mario_Bros_WiiU.png

NSMBU_Crystal_Caverns_moving.png
new-super-mario-bros-u-1.png

68.png

41.png
40.png

28.png

16.png

^ Yeah that's why I plan on getting it, too. the graphics and **** are really great

If there is a Zelda game coming out anytime next year for the Wii U, that'll probably be the trigger for me to buy it.

It looks really good but I know I'm not going to be able to afford it, especially with there only being two games announced I like for it. But at least when it comes out there will be people here who will be showing stuff on it.

If there is a Zelda game coming out anytime next year for the Wii U, that'll probably be the trigger for me to buy it.

It looks really good but I know I'm not going to be able to afford it, especially with there only being two games announced I like for it. But at least when it comes out there will be people here who will be showing stuff on it.
Zelda is a smack for me: I'm buying it
But right now, I only think Nintendo Land and NSMBU are worth it. The Wii U is almost a bit pointless for me since its more family oriented, only me and my brother would play it.

I am hoping that on Friday, November 30th, I would be able to purchase myself a Nintendo Wii U Premium Bundle with Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U, Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed and finally a Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller.
That would be the perfect purchase for me! :D

I'm probably not going to get it mainly because I spend more time on PS3 and I dont have the money for a Wii U but it looks really nice.

I seriously don't have the money for nothing. I am thinking about trading in my Wii but I don't want to lose my ACCF data...
So I might as well save it to an SD card

I am NOT getting the regular 8GB one. It already wastes 4GB so the system can even BOTHER to run. That's why I hope the deluxe is not limited edition.

Last edited:
I'm getting it on day one (For me it's not out until the 30th of this month), I preordered the Deluxe set with Nintendo Land and will probably get NSMBU and/or ZombiU for Christmas. As for launch window games... definitely Pikmin 3!

I'm getting it on day one (For me it's not out until the 30th of this month), I preordered the Deluxe set with Nintendo Land and will probably get NSMBU and/or ZombiU for Christmas. As for launch window games... definitely Pikmin 3!
Lucky, but its out today for me sooo....

I seriously don't have the money for nothing. I am thinking about trading in my Wii but I don't want to lose my ACCF data...
So I might as well save it to an SD card.
You can't save ACCF data to an SD Card, I have tried...
But Nintendo has said there will be a way to transfer Nintendo Wii data to your Nintendo Wii U.

You can't save ACCF data to an SD Card, I have tried...
But Nintendo has said there will be a way to transfer Nintendo Wii data to your Nintendo Wii U.

I know... I actually tried :p
Yeah, there was a video. It said you needed an SD card :p

I'll get Wii U when the price of it is like wut, 100 dollars? :3
I don't plan on getting any new console soon :3

Back